8~This is the time

Princess. That word repeated through Savanna's mind as if it were running an eternal race. The word followed her into her dreams causing her to toss and turn in her slumber. Savanna eventually woke up with tear stained cheeks and blood shot eyes from her excessive crying. That word. That word always broke her. She didn't want to be that person....not anymore, especially not in the eyes of Meliodas. In the eyes of someone she cared for, someone who she loved......no she couldn't let those thoughts consume her mind, not now, and not ever again.

   Savanna sighed as she stood up from her bed. Her clothes still on and her face a red mess. She used the cloth and the pan of water on the table in the room to wash off her face. No way did Savanna want the others to see her like this. After her appearance turn back to normal she walked out of her room and into the tavern.

"Good morning Savanna!" Diane said cheerfully.

Savanna smiled "Good morning everyone."

"Hey Sav! Heads up!"

There was only one person who'd call her Sav and that was Ban.

Savanna quickly spun around only to have a plate come flying at her. Without a second thought she caught the plate only to realize there was a mountain of pancakes on it.

"Thanks Ban!" She said. Savanna took her food and sat down in a seat next to Arthur and King.

A tint of pink spread across Arthurs face as he spoke. "G-Good morning Savanna. You l-look lovely as always!"

She too turned a shade of crimson at his compliment. 

"Oh well, thank you!" Savanna said with a giddy smile.

The crew chatted and ate as they all awaited the arrival of the captain. Suddenly Meliodas appeared from the stairs looking tired.

"Yo Cap'n, how come you look so beat up?" Ban questioned.

"It's nothing!" Meliodas reassured with a bright grin. But Savanna knew that wasn't the case. Meliodas sat next to Elizabeth at a table across from hers. He glanced at her a few times but that was it. Savanna tried to act normal even though she felt a growing pain in her chest. She distracted her self by playing with the pink ribbon around her neck. Arthur noticed this and decided to act. He placed his hand on her shoulder and gave on of his sweet smiles. This made Savanna forget about the blonde and focus on the cutie right in front of her.

   All of a sudden the door swung open and Merlin entered the Tavern.

"Everyone we have the current location of two of the ten commandments." Merlin said bluntly leaving everyone to shock. "We're just waiting on your orders captain." She said to Meliodas.

He stood up and smiled at everyone. "Well what are we waiting for? Merlin get us to the location. Diane we need you in giant form. As for the rest of you, be ready to fight your hardest. Trust me, this isn't going to be easy, but we will not lose to the likes of them!"

Everyone cheered and followed the orders of the captain and dispersed to get prepared.

Savanna stood up and turned to go to her room.

'This is it. Now is the time to prove myself. I refuse to be a helpless Princess'

With fury in her eyes and determination in her heart, Savanna was ready for anything.

***A/N:  It's me again!!! I told you I'd update and well I did!! And trust me, the next chapter things are going to get interesting........Oh and I'm going to make a cast list because I think It might be a little confusing or hard to remember exactly who all is in the crew. With that said I will see you in the next chapter, byez***