Targeted (second book)

I decided to write a second book! It's called Targeted.

     It's been five years since Adrian and Arabella were married and life couldn't get any better in their eyes

It's been five years since Adrian and Arabella were married and life couldn't get any better in their eyes. They have two beautiful children and are ruling the kingdom together. There haven't been any rebel attacks since the day Ara was almost killed. They're happy.

But things start to go downhill when they receive a threatening letter from an anonymous person, announcing that her father is dead and that they are coming for Arabella. Soon after, they find out that her father really is dead, the mysterious threatening person was telling the truth.

With their lives at risk, they have to make some hard decisions to keep their family safe, decisions that could drastically change their lives. Will they survive this new threat and finally live their happily ever after? Of will they fall to the hands of their deadliest adversary yet?

Cover Credit: @mrsmalik892

I will be publishing the first chapter SOON! I have decided to rewrite it and make it better! I really hope you all will stick with me through this book like you did with Chosen.