A/N

I just wanted to thank everyone for sticking with me through this book! Especially the ones that were there from the beginning! I love all of you! Now that it's over, I'm going to go through and edit it, filling in some plot holes. I hope you stick around and read my other books, once they are up ;). I have a lot of plans for the second book, so I hope you read it! Again, thank you all! I have a ton of other book ideas, so I hope you'll stick around to see them! I have another book published, it's called The End is Near.

     Cassandra Bryan, a 19 year old college girl is thrown into the world of the undead when she comes home to find one of her roommates feasting on her other roommate

     All she wants is to keep her friends safe and find somewhere they can live, away from the horrors of the world. She goes on a journey to Montana with friends to a safe place. She faces unimaginable threats and has to learn to face her fears, or die at the hands of them.
     She faces many things and finds some things. She faces death and sadness, faces the unthinkable. And she finds real friendship and even love. Is it possible to love in the apocalypse? She'll just have to find out.
     Will she find somewhere safe to live? Or will she fall to the world of the undead? Will her love survive the apocalypse? Or will she lose everything in her journey to survive?
               The beautiful cover was done by my good friend mrsmalik892
     I hope you'll check it out!
     And again, thank you to all of you for reading this book, I hope you loved it as much as I did! Till next time! ;) <3