Breaking The Forth Wall Passive Agressively (Text post)

Precious Baby Buttercup 💙: Why do so many authors block me?

Angelic Angelica 😇: WHAT?! WHO THE HELL IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD BLOCK YOU?!

Angelic Angelica 😇: I WILL DESTROY THEM!!!!

Precious Baby Buttercup 💙: I don't know! I try to comment nice things and I vote on every chapter...

Precious Baby Buttercup 💙: Am I that annoying?

Angelic Angelica 😇: Oh Eliza, you truly are a cinnamon roll. I'll handle this.

(PM BOX)

Angelic Angelica 😇: HOW DARE YOU!!!

Angelic Angelica 😇: HOW COULD YOU BLOCK MY SISTER?!?!

IAmTheHuannasaw: What? I've never blocked anyone! What're you talking about?

Angelic Angelica 😇: She votes and comments on all your chapters and you just block her?!

IAmTheHuannasaw: OOOHHH! There's a mistake. I didn't block your sister. A lot of authors do that however. They block you if you comment a lot or vote on every chapter.

Angelic Angelica 😇: BUWHIDOE?!

IAmTheHuannasaw: Because seeing a staggering amount of notifications that are meant to inform you that you have loyal readers that love your works is apparently considered annoying because apparently, people don't understand what flattery is anymore. It's more common with very long stories.

Angelic Angelica 😇: I assume you're annoyed by that...

IAmTheHuannasaw: What gave it away?

A/N The amount of shade I put in this chapter is stupid. This was not directed a one particular person, but the group of authors who ARE like this. But just so y'all know, anytime I see a vote or comment, I drop everything and grin my ass off. Thanks for being awesome!