What's Happening

-Annabeth's POV-

     When we saw Manhattan things were bad. Buildings were destroyed, people walking around like they're in a daze. I looked at one building that seemed to have lights coming out of it and music playing. I thought maybe not all hope was lost. Until I saw the monsters. They were celebrating. I think I figured out the rest of the prophecy. Now it made sense but we had to get back to camp. I only hope that it isn't destroyed.

     When we finally reached camp we landed. I was glad to see that camp wasn't destroyed. I guess the monsters couldn't get in after all. I was about to tell everyone to search the camp to check for monsters or perhaps campers, when I heard a voice.

     "Took you long enough to get back." I looked in the direction of the voice and was happy to see who it was. It was Thalia. The hunters were with her to.

     "What are you doing here?" I asked her surprised.

     "Well we came to help," Thalia started. "But the place was deserted when we got here."

     "Sorry about that," I apologized. "Can you tell us what's going on?"

     "Didn't you see? Monsters got everyone in a trance. Now they're celebrating."

     "To see the world in a trance. They shall end the endless dance," I whispered.

     "What is it Annabeth?" Percy asked me. I kinda forgot both camps were behind me.

     "The prophecy," I replied. "Manhattan is in a trance right now. We have to end the celebration."

     "You're right," Percy confirmed.

     "But we need a plan," Piper added.

     "Anybody got one?" Jason asked.

     Then Delta spoke up for the first time since we left her alone in the room. "I got one."