The Arrival

-Delta's POV-

     When the horn blew we all ran outside. I looked up and saw a flock of pegasi. When they landed Reyna got off and walked over to us. "Someone call for help?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"I'm really glad you came," I told her. To be honest I wasn't sure she would.

     "No problem. You guys helped us once it's the least we can do," she replied the last part to everyone. "We should talk in private." I nodded and we all headed back to the Big House. When we entered she continued, "The army is camping right outside your borders. We saw it on the way in."

"We should attack now," I blurted out.

"What?" Everyone asked.

"You heard me," I replied. "If we attack now they won't be expecting it, as they just got here. We all know they will likely attack tomorrow night when we sleep. If we attack now not only will it be a surprise attack but we'll be able to take some of them down. And right now that's necessary."

They all looked at each other contemplating what I said. But ultimately they all agreed. They looked towards for what to do. And I was nervous. I've never been the leader before. "Conner, Travis, go tell everyone to prepare for battle." They nodded and left. "Now, here's the plan. We attack from all angles, take them off guard. Clarisse, you will lead the attack on the left flank. Take the Ares and Hermes cabin with. Annabeth, you and Percy lead the right flank. Take Athena and Hecate cabin. Piper, Jason, attack from behind with Aphrodite and Iris cabin. Leo, you and the Hepheastus cabin will attack the front. Will, you and your cabin will stand back and fire arrows from a far and heal injured campers. The rest of you chose an angle and attack. Got it."

"Wait what about you, Reyna, and her campers?" Annabeth asked.

"Oh, us. That's simple. We take the center of their army," I replied.

"Are you insane?" Percy asked me.

"Why, yes. Yes I am," I replied. I didn't care if they thought it was dangerous. I need to do this.

"I can't let you do that," he said not letting it go.

"Well, you can't stop me." I then looked at everyone. "Let's move out! They're not gonna to now what hit them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the hella late update but I've been really lazy and I've sorta been having a rough summer. Sorry again but I hope you enjoy I've got everything planned out. Peace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~