Reconnected

Negan
I opened my eyes and memories from last night felt as if it were all a dream. But the second I felt Ann's arms wrapped around me, I knew it was better than any dream I've had before. I really didn't expect last night to go where it did, but then again, I wasn't complaining.

For the first time in a year, I felt human. I felt reconnected with my heart and Ann was the one to bring that out of me. I couldn't even describe the feeling I had this morning. It was like everything clicked and I could breath again. Maybe it was because when I looked into her eyes, my heart warmed and I saw a future. It wasn't filled with harsh behavior, or constant death. I just saw...hope. And I wanted nothing more than to explore that with Ann.

I don't know how long it had been since I had woken up or how long it'd had been since I was laying there, just staring at her. She wasn't just beautiful. She was everything I had ever wanted and needed. Every time I looked at her I felt...ok. "That's creepy you know." Ann mumbled and I smiled when she opened her eyes.

"Stop being so beautiful and I won't be creepy." She slowly leaned up and kissed me softly as she smiled into the kiss. "Last night was amazing, every part of it." I smiled and she nodded her head as I moved some hair away from her eyes. "I know, canned chili is quite the aphrodisiac." She chuckled and I rolled my eyes. "So are your eyes, and smile, and perfectness." I pulled her on top of me and she smiled as she cupped my cheek.

"Stop being sweet, it clouds the real issue." Her face turned serious and I raised an eyebrow. "You still need to pay me for last night." She chuckled and i shut her up by kissing her hard. "Mmm, round two?" She smirked and I rolled us over so i could be on top. "I'm not a machine you know?"

"No, but you pump like one." She joked and i started to kiss her slowly. "Mmm, Negan." She moaned and leaned her hand down to grab my now erect dick.
"You know what I really want right now?"

"Mmm, what?" I mumbled against her lips. "A nice, hot...shower." She quickly got up from under me and ran to the bathroom. "Real nice you, tease." I joked and followed her into the bathroom.

"You know, I'm only showering with you to save water

"You know, I'm only showering with you to save water." She giggled and pulled me in under the water. "Oh, like i thought anything else? You know I'm not that kinda guy." I smiled and leaned down to kiss her as we both smiled into the kiss.

"Please, never leave me Ann." I leaned to press our foreheads together and she smiled. "Keep putting out and I never will." She smiled and let out a chuckle.

"So, what are the plans for the day?" Ann asked as she pulled on a pair of jeans and one of my shirts.

"I have to go to the Hilltop." I said and Ann raised an eyebrow to me. "Just a visit, Ann. Don't worry." I pulled my jacket on and walked over to Ann.

"You can come with, if you want." She smiled and her eyes instantly lit up. "I know you wanna see your sick friend, maybe she will be all better."

"Her names Maggie, Negan." She put a finger to my chest and then poked my nose. "Whatever. So, do you want to?" She nodded her head and grabbed her jacket before walking back over to me. "Shall we?"
She held out her arm and I linked ours together.

"We shall." I opened the door and we walked down the hall, out to the parking area.

Ann
As Negan and I were making our way out of the compound, I noticed Crystal as she was coming out of the pantry. I hadn't seen her since yesterday and felt pretty bad how I acted. I have to say for me, it was pretty rude behavior.

"Good morning, Crystal ." I waved at her and she almost waved back, before she noticed Negan. She frowned and kept her head down. I looked up at Negan and he was staring at Crystal.

His eyes were full of a look that almost read "I dare you." He then looked back and pulled me closer to him. "She do something?" I looked at Negan and he didn't bother to answer. "I just don't like her." He simply said and I raised an eyebrow. "What did she do?"

"Nothing. Can we just not talk about her? I'm having too good of a morning." He looked at me and I let it go. She can't be that bad right? I thought to myself and looked back at her. She was still looking at us. Yeah, I'll put a pin in that.

"You ready?" Negan said as he started the truck. "Ready, Freddy." I smiled and rolled down the window, letting some of that fresh air in.

"Let's not forget the hot jams." I said as I slid a cd in the player and turned the music up. As Negan and I sang to the song, I couldn't help but look over at him. He looked so carefree and happy. I smiled and felt a serge of happiness fill my senses. This was the Negan I knew. This was Negan I loved. Fingers crossed he stays this way.

What do you guys think? As always don't forget to vote and comment. Tell me what you think or how'd you'd like the story to go. Has always thanks for reading and have a lovely day :)