Ashes and Roses

A/N: Slightly graphic AND mature content (from what I think people relax for all you "Oh that's nothing compared to blah blah blah")! Enjoy!

Present Day

Ash shut the door behind him and locked it.

Rose was sitting on Ash's bed as he came down the hall looking as nervous as she felt on the inside.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Ash asked her, stepping into the room and shutting the door behind him.

He heard her heart speed up and he came to sit next to her.

"It's all I've ever done; all my life has been killing vampires and other supernaturals. I never thought I'd destroy the High Coven to stop what I've always done."

"Well I never thought in a thousand years of living I'd fall for a witch, so we're both getting a huge surprise."

"So what happens now?" She stood from the bed then turning to look at him.

Ash realized she was nervous and he laughed as he followed her motion, "Getting shy on me again?"

She gave him a dirty look that made him laugh harder, "Well, I bite you, and my virus spreads to you. Then when you're changed, it will hide your magic from the High Coven so you can destroy your Elder."

"Ok. If I destroy my Elder though, there will be others after that one. Twelve if I'm not mistaken." Rose grumbled putting her face in her hands.

Ash took her hands and brought them down from her face, pulling her chin so she was looking up at him, and then he kissed her. His hands slid from her face and down her neck. He heard her heart pick up speed in her chest and he deepened their kiss, moving his hands slowly around her back to pull down the zipper of the small red dress she had on. It slid of her shoulders and landed softly on the floor around her feet. Their lips broke contact finally and Ash moved his mouth down her jaw to her neck.

"You weren't my initial target." Rose whispered, her eyes closed as his lips moved to one of her breasts.

His teeth ran across her nipple and he said, "I know, but after tonight it wont matter." Before he sucked it hard into his mouth.

She gasped at the contact, her hands running through his hair, before grabbing at his shirt to pull it off. He let her, and let go of her nipple as she did. Her hands ran down his smooth chest, stopping for a brief moment on his belt before he felt his pants loosen. They dropped to his ankles and he smiled at her, his cock hard as a rock as she wrapped her delicate hand around it.

"I guess foreplay is out of the question?"

She was stroking him now with her hand, a devious smile on her lips, "Foreplay has lasted for almost three months now, I want to get to the good part."

Ash kissed her again, grabbing both her hips and pulling her into him. Rose broke the kiss, moving her lips down his neck and across his chest. She heard him groan when she moved her lips lower, and his hands slipped off her hips, sliding slowly up her arms as she knelt down in front of him and slowly put the head of his cock in her mouth. Ash let out a breath he didn't need when she suddenly took all of him into her mouth. It was more than he had anticipated, her soft mouth, and the way her tongue worked up his shaft had him harder than he had ever been before in his life time. His hands wrapped into her hair, guiding her head slowly up and down and he let out a groan.

"Damn little witch, we should have just gotten this over with sooner."

Rose moaned and the sensation of her mouth vibrating on him almost pushed him over the edge. Ash's grip tightened in her hair and he pulled her head back forcing her back up onto her feet to stand in front of him again.

"I promise I'll kill Virginia." She said to him, and he frowned at her.

"Is that seriously what you're thinking of right now?"

He kissed her again before she could answer, and they turned so his back was towards the bed. She pulled her lips away, pushing him down onto the bed and climbing on top of him. The moment he slid into her he felt his fangs slide out, and his mouth opened instantly because of it. It was amazing to him how she made his entire body feel, and he knew then that he was making the right choice in changing her. Not just for the fact he wanted to destroy the High Coven, but now for himself. She made his life interesting, and would forever when he infected her with one bite.

Rose leaned forward once he was completely inside of her and moved her hips back and forth as she kissed him again. When she pulled back from him, her hazel eyes here on his fangs.

He was so close to exploding inside of her at that moment, and, as if reading his mind, he felt her clench around him as she said "Do it."

Ash kissed her lips, then her neck, before he reached her shoulder and bit down onto her. Rose cried out in pain at first and her body froze for a moment as her blood started to pour out of the wound and into Ash's mouth. Ash could feel the strong magic running through her as he drank. Her hips moved faster on him then, and she came hard, crying out as Ash slammed his hips upward into her, coming at the same time.

His fangs retracted once more and he licked the fresh wound as she laid there on top of him, both of them breathing heavily.

"I'm going to destroy the High Coven." Rose whispered into his ear, her breath still not normal.

"Seriously?" Ash asked, his eyes turning to black before turning back to the light brown they usually were when she was around, as he pushed her up off his chest, "That's the first thing that came to your mind after this?"

He pushed himself halfway up on his elbows, frowning at her sitting on top of him. He was still hard even though he had come, and still inside of her. Rose's eyes closed for a minute and when she opened them she looked sad.

The feeling of something being wrong flushed through his body, and before he could say anything Rose had her blade in her hand.

Ash's eyes widened at the sight, "You traitorous bi-,"

His words turned into a gurgle as she stabbed him in the chest with it, aiming for his heart. Only a magic forged blade could kill any vampire if they were stabbed in the heart, and Rose knew this as she pulled the blade out and stabbed him again with even more force than the first time, making sure she had hit her mark as blood splattered onto her face with the motion the second time. Just to make extra sure Ash was dead, she stabbed him a third time.