Hunters and Hookers

"She's a fucking vampire hunter and you've been screwing around with her?!" Raymond yelled at Ash standing in the kitchen in front of him.

"I had no idea what she was until I was too far in."

"There's no way you like her that much already."

"It's been over a month Raymond."

Raymond grunted in agitation, turning from his best friend to continue to blend his newest drink concoction in the blender, "Then she needs to die. It's that simple."

"I think we can use her for a more preventative approach to our hunter problem of recent times." Ash said, leaning against the edge of the counter.

The blender turned on and they both stood there for a moment, listening to the spinning blades as they ground up ice into the color of neon blue.

The noise stopped and Ash opened his mouth to speak again, but Raymond hit the button on the blender once more, turning it back on. Ash's shoulders slumped, annoyed that Raymond was still blending something that obviously didn't need to be blended anymore. The noise stopped again, and again Ash opened his mouth to speak when the blender turned on for a third time.

Pissed off, Ash marched over to the blender and yanked the cord from the wall, silencing the damned machine once and for all, "Can we be fucking serious here for a minute!"

Raymond looked pleased he had annoyed his friend and poured himself a glass of the neon blue slushi from the blender, "I am being serious. Either kill her, or I will."

"I'm not killing the only witch that might be able to go in and destroy the High Coven that has been chasing us for centuries."

"She must be one hell of a lay bro, especially if you're fighting this hard for me not to kill someone."

Ash mumbled something under his breath and walked away from Raymond, "Wait? What did I just hear?"

Ash shook his head, "Nothing." He said louder.

"No, I'm pretty sure I heard, 'we haven't slept together yet', just come out of your mouth!" Raymond's mouth hung open in shock before he started laughing, "You! The man slut of the vampire race, hasn't had sex with the vampire huntress yet, whom, might I add, is super hot and is way into you and it's been a month?"

"It's not that simple Ray." He grumbled, walking into the living room to sit down on one of the wicker chairs.

"It seems pretty cut and dry to me buddy." Raymond snickered, coming into the living room himself.

"Oh, the whole situation is challenging."

Raymond looked up from his cup and smiled at Ash, "Call a hooker! I know one that looks almost like your witch!" he pulled out a cell phone from his pocket and started sliding his thumb back and forth across the screen.

A smile crept across Ash's face. He did like a good hooker every once in a while.

Twenty minutes later, he was standing in his room with a woman that indeed, looked a hell of a lot like his little witch. She had the same auburn colored hair, but it was straight, not wavy like his witch's. She had a similar face structure, and the same colored hazel eyes. It wasn't his witch, but she would do. Perhaps this girl would calm his frustrations slightly. He watched as she took off her shirt, round breasts graced his eyes as she tossed it aside, then reached to undo her shorts. She pulled them down to the floor and stepped out of them.

"Come here." He demanded and she obeyed, coming to stand in front of him.

Ash was standing equally as naked in front of her and she smiled down in anticipation at the sight of him.

Would Rose smile at him like that?

The thought of her standing naked in front of him, with that smile on her face made him even harder then he already was. The damned witch was seriously driving him crazy.

"Get on your knees." He commanded her and she obeyed once more, kneeling down in front of him.

He felt her lips wrap around his head and he let out a groan when she put him fully into her mouth. Wrapping his hand into her hair, he wondered what Rose's lips would feel like wrapped around him like this, sucking and licking; taking him deep into her mouth. It felt nice what the woman was doing, getting his dick sucked had always been one of his favorites, but she wasn't the one that was going to satisfy him. No one would be able to, except his little witch. Ash's blood pumping now as he thought more about Rose, he tightened his hold on her hair and lifted the girl to her feet, spinning her around and pushing her over the side of his bed. Before she could say anything to him, he rammed himself into her taking her hard and fast. Her cries echoed around them in the room and Ash wasn't sure if it was from pain or pleasure but it wouldn't matter shortly. The buildup was coming. Ash felt his fangs drop in his mouth as he pumped harder into the girl. Taking a handful of her hair, he pulled her back towards him, exposing the crease in her neck. He let out a growl and bit into the girls shoulder. Blood sprayed into his mouth from the wound and he drank feeding deeply from the girl, as he continued to pound into her. He finally climaxed when the girls heart stopped beating all together in his ears. Letting her hair go, he dropped the lifeless girl onto the bed, pulling out of her and stepping back to look down at her now. Her hazel eyes dull and blank, staring at the wall and he let out a sigh, putting his fists on his hips. Only his little witch was going to make him feel satisfied. The lifeless girls shirt was at his feet and he picked it up, wiping his face and neck with it before tossing it onto the girls face.

Ash pulled on his boxers and walked out of his room and down the hallway to the kitchen. Raymond was watching TV in the living room and looked up at him, his brown eyes full of amusement.

"Did you save me some?"

"Of course not, but I need your help cleaning this up."

"Shall I grab a wheelbarrow then?" Ash could tell Raymond was trying hard to hold in his amusement.

"You're just full of jokes today aren't you?"

"Was it as good as you thought it would be?"

"I've had better if that's what you're asking."

"So it wasn't the witch."

"No, it wasn't the witch."

Raymond stood from his seat and stretched, "Alright, I'll grab the shovels, I know this really nice spot just thirty minutes away."

Ash turned from the living room and walked down the hall to get ready.