Virginia and the Beginning

Three Weeks After the House Party

Virginia stepped up behind Rose as she stood looking disappointed as she watched Ash walk away from her.

"Got what you wanted?" Rose asked over her shoulder, feeling a deeper hurt than she should have.

"You looked awfully close when I arrived sweet heart." Her southern accent was deeper than earlier.

Rose turned from looking directly at Virginia moved to walk away. There was a strong grip on her arm that stopped her. Startled, Rose tried to pull her arm away from Virginia, facing her once more.

"You don't want to start barking up that tree Rose. Trust me," She loosened her grip, then let go, stepping back, her green eyes curious as she said, "He isn't worth the lay, and especially not when you're meant to be getting rid of him. You are under contract."

Rose took a step back, looking suddenly offended as she said, "I'll quit." Through clenched teeth.

Virginia reached out quickly and grabbed Roses arm, quicker than Rose would have imagined, but even with the old vampire's hand wrapped like a metal vice around her upper arm, the witch didn't let it show.

"You will listen to me you egotistical witch." Virginia hissed, squeezing Roses arm.

There was a mumbled grunt of pain from the assault, but Rose gritted her teeth, her legs trembling; dropping slightly so she bowed to Virginia involuntarily.

"You will listen to me well and good vampire huntress," Virginia hissed at Rose, pulling her close as Roses body gave in to the pain; moving with the forced motion.

"You will do what I fucking paid for. Not my fault you're a whore and want what you can't have."

Rose tugged her arm back but Virginia held tight, grabbing the other arm, pulling Rose tighter into her body, "I will fucking kill everything you've loved or have ever loved." Virginia pulled Rose even closer to her, even though Rose winced at the pain.

"I will kill you, like I did your friend Jane."

Rose stumbled back when Virginia let her go without warning. Virginia was smiling at Rose as she stood there absentmindedly rubbing her arm.

"You're so naive and weak." Virginia said to her, stepping a couple steps from Rose.

"I'm not afraid of this. It's my job." Rose called as Virginia continued out of the courtyard and to the wrought iron metal gate.

Rose grimaced, but, with her eyes close, yelled at Virginia, "When this is done, you'll be next!"

Before she could see the reaction from Virginia, Rose rushed out of the courtyard they had been in. She entered a club and rushed into the bathroom, feeling her cheeks reddened as she stood in front of the sink.

She shouldn't have been the witch to kill the Ancient Vampires.

With a deep breath, she decided she was going to leave down town. The door swung open and she walked out quickly avoiding eye contact with everyone.

Two steps into the hallway from the bathroom and her body slammed hard into something solid. Arms wrapped around her midsection as the both slammed into the wall behind him. His hands ran down her back, and gripped her ass before he pulled her hard into him.

"Well, fancy meeting you here'''

Her hands were pressed firmly onto his chest and she had to stop herself from gasping. When she didn't answer him he smiled down at her.

"Come here often? Or just stalking me my little huntress?"

Rose knew that she was in more trouble now than before.

********************************

A/N:

Hey all! Sorry this was so short, but I had to wrap it all back to the beginning some how, enjoy and literally ONE more chapter left!! 

Much Love! 

Jess XO