The Lovely Burn

Mark's POV-

I wake up, drenched in sweat. I realize I'm in my bed. I thought I went to sleep on the couch. I look over at my phone, which I left on my bedside table. I check the date on my phone and realize something. It was all a dream. Jack still loves me. He never hated me. He never called me that...word. It was all fake. I reach over in the middle drawer of my bedside table and grab the key Jack gave me. I need to see him again. I need to see him loving me. I grab a t-shirt and throw it in, holding the key tightly in my hand. I open the door and walk out slowly, heading over to Jack's house. I put the key on the lock, twisting it slowly until I hear the click. I push the door open slowly, putting the key on my necklace and walking up to Jack's room.

Jack's POV-

I wake up, curious as to why. I look over at the clock and realize it's 5 AM. I come to my senses and realize that the reason I woke up was my symbol. My symbol was burning. This only happens when my soulmate is near. There is a slight tingle when he's in his house because we're so close. I wipe my eyes and think. He must be here. But why here? Also, why now? Now at 5 in the morning? He walks into my room and I turn on the light. I see that he had sweat dripping down his forehead and has tear stains down his cheeks. I jump out of bed and run over to him. "Markimoo, what's wrong?" He throws him arms around me and starts to cry into my shoulder. "I love you so much." His voice is muffled by my shoulder. "I love you too Markimoo." He pulls back and smashes his lips into mine. I quickly respond, kissing him quickly. He pulls me down into the need and we continue to make out. I pull him into me softly and he buries his head in my chest. "So what exactly happened? What's wrong?" He sighs. "Well..." He tells me all about the nightmare. About me calling him a faggot and a monstrosity and pushing him down and leaving him. At the end, we're both crying. I kiss every one of his tears before wiping them away. "I promise. I'd never do that to you. I'd never call you that. I'd never push you down. I'd never leave you. I love you." He smiles and kisses me. I peck him on the nose and he giggles. He sighs and hugs me tightly, pulling the blanket over both of us. "By the way, I love you too Jackaboy." I smile and pull him into my chest. I kiss his head, burying my nose in his bright red hair. He wraps his arms around me and snuggles up to me. We fall asleep on this pose, and I feel happier than ever.

There. You guys feel better? I definitely do actually. I like how the story is coming along. This chapter is kinda short, but I like it a lot. Do you guys like it? Well love you all! Also thank you guys so much for reading this chapter. If you liked it punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS! And high-fives all 'round. Whoo-Chu! Whoo-Chu! And as always I will see you, in the next chapter. Buh-bye!