Pre-K

Dedicated to Thelionqueen1002 and realgal1 for voting on chapter 1 but realgal1 for voting on both. Thanks love! Now on with the story!
Jack's POV
I walked into Pre-K, my mom behind me. She smiled at the teacher, and then I'm guessing she beckoned her over because the teacher got an "Oh" look and came over. She told me her name was Ms. Deedee and to sit in the big green chair at the head of the table because I was the first one here. I smiled and nodded excitedly, green being my favorite color and the color of my Sam, who at the time was telling me he was hungry. I went up to Ms. Deedee and asked if I could get something to feed Sam. She looked confused. "That is his attachment on his hip." My mother explained to her seeing her confused look. "Oh! Okay! Sure does Sam like animal crackers?" I nodded with a little smile. I grab the pack of crackers. I sit down and feed Sam and myself. Then everyone files in and class starts. She had us introduce ourselves and say your sign, then we learned the alphabet. I can say it too! A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z! YAY! After nap time, our parents arrived to take us home. I feel like I'm gonna have a good year.
Hey guys! I didn't write Mark's POV because he does the same thing as Jack, except it's a pink chair and he feeds Tim. Mark has 2 attachments. Tim and warfstache. Well Thank you guys so much for reading this chapter. If you liked it, punch that vote button in the face, LIKE A BOSS👍! And high-fives all around. Whoo-chu ✋! Whoo-chu ✋! And as always, I will see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!👋