Please Don't Leave Me

Mark with wet hair for ya. There are words used in this chapter that I don't condone using, but it was necessary for the chapter.

Mark's POV-

I wake up early as hell, as always. I look over at my clock and discover that it's 4:30 in the morning and I sigh. "Oh well, I know I'm not going back to sleep. Time to get on my phone I guess." I get up and walk over to my dresser, grabbing my phone. Then I realize that I forgot to plug up my phone, so when I turn it on, or at least try to, it won't because it's completely dead. I sigh and start to search for my glasses. I finally find them in the bottom drawer of my bedside table. After donning my glasses, I start to search for my charger so I can turn on my phone. I finally find that in the top drawer of my bedside table. What is up with me not checking the drawers, but then putting everything there? I plug up the charger in the outlet beside my bed, then it starts turning on, showing the Apple screen. I wait for about a minute until it brings up my lock screen, the picture Jack and I took yesterday in the field. I smile fondly at the memory, opening the gallery and looking at the other pictures we took. Oh my god, Jack is such a goofy little dork. I love him so much. As I scroll through the other pictures we took, I feel my eyelids grow heavy. 'I guess I am still kinda tired', I think. I put my phone on my bedside table to charge before turning off my phone so it'll charge quicker. I lay down and close my eyes, ready to see Jack tomorrow.

Time Skip

I wake up, smiling. I stretch my arms above my head, then I hop out of my bed. I head to the closet and grab my clothes, grabbing a towel from the rack outside my bathroom. I head into my bathroom, turning on the shower and checking the temperature. After setting it to the proper temperature, I step in. I start to wash my hair, lathering the shampoo into my hair. After rinsing out the shampoo, I lather in conditioner. While letting that sit I wash and rinse, then rinsing my body and climbing out. I wrap a towel around my waist and look out first to make sure my blinds aren't open this time. After being sure of that, I walk out, drying my hair with a towel, a towel wrapped around my waist as well. I continue to roughly dry my hair, before pulling my clothes off my bed and getting dressed. I grab my phone from my nightstand, where I remembered putting it this time, grab my glasses, and grab an apple from the kitchen. I start to eat it, watching TV before I have to leave. After grabbing everything, finishing my apple, and turning the TV off, I notice it is time to go to school, so I walk out the door. I shut and lock the door, then I turn and see Jack. "Hey Jack!" I run up to him and we start walking. I notice two weird things. One, Jalisa isn't here today. Two, Jack hasn't looked up at me once, keeping his gaze on his shoes. Also, he's not holding my hand. I reach out to grab his hand. He sharply yanks I away. I try again, thinking he doesn't know who's beside him, thinking he'll relax. When I try to grab his hand and intertwine our fingers, he quickly yanks his hand away again. The only difference is this time he looks up at me. He's glaring and he has absolute hate in his eyes. "Jackaboy, what's wrong?" His glare deepens and he snarls at me. "Don't call me that you faggot." I stare at him in disbelief. "W-what? What did you just say Jack?" He glares. "I said don't call me that!" He yanks his hand to his side and says something quietly. "What?" He looks up at me again. "I SAID I NEVER LIKED YOU, YOU FAGGOT! I NEVER WANTED TO DATE YOU! YOU'RE A PRICK AND YOU'RE ANNOYING AS HELL!" My face drops instantly. "Surely, you don't mean that." He snarls and sneers. "Yes, I do. Gays are a monstrosity. Now leave...me...ALONE!" A tear slips down my face. "N-no, Jack. Please. Please don't leave me." I grip his shoulders tightly. He pushes me away from him, me landing on the ground. He has a look of disgust on his face. "Don't fucking touch me, faggot!" He runs in the direction of the school, leaving me on the ground crying. I whisper, knowing he can't hear me. "Please don't leave me." I sit on the ground bawling for a bit longer before I get up and walk slowly to my house, tears running down my cheeks. I barely unlock the door, my hands shaking. I drop the keys on my table before curling up in a ball on my couch, tears staining my cheeks and shirt. I have one last though before I drift off to sleep. My thought is 'Why Jack? Why?'

So, how ya like it? Please don't kill me. Well love you all! Also thank you guys so much for reading this chapter. If you liked it punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS! And high-fives all 'round. Whoo-Chu! Whoo-Chu! And as always I will see you, in the next chapter. Buh-bye!