Elementary

Hey guys! I decided not to do a Kindergarten because it'd be pretty similar to the Previous chapter. A/N at the end!
Jack's POV-
Starting 5th grade is an exciting thing. Not only do you figure out your job at the beginning of the year but you figure out your soulmate next year. My friends Louis and Harry, both already in 6th grade, found each other and hit it off instantly. I hope when I find my soulmate, we'll be like them. As I walk through school, i think about my job. I can't believe I'm gonna be a YouTuber! The reason I got my Sam is because he is my logo. I also think about my soulmate. What will they be like? I'm bi, so will it be a guy or girl? Will they be a gamer like me, or have a different job? These thoughts rushed through my head all day. I run a hand through my shaggy brown hair, my other hand keeping my books close to my chest, and sigh. Stress overcomes me as I suddenly realize that the bell has almost rang and I just kept walking past my class. I turned around and ran, luckily being in pretty good shape, so I got there quickly. Just as I sat down the bell rang and my teacher walked into the classroom. My year is off to a pretty lucky start!
Mark's POV-
I walked into my school, excited to be starting 5th grade. I figured out that I'm going to be a gamer, and my name will be Markiplier! I wonder about my soulmate. What is he like? What will his job be? Does he live near LA? All these questions go through my mind, and I don't realize that I bump into Wade. "Sorry Wade! I was distracted." I bend down to pick up our stuff. Wade and I have been best friends since kindergarten and we are both going to be gamers. He looks at me with a knowing look in his eyes. "Were you thinking about your soulmate again?" I nod, embarrassed that I'm that easy to read. "Dude, stop worrying, you'll be fine." I nod, relief spreading through me. "So who do you have for first block?" I look at my schedule and say the name. I then realize we not only have her together, but our entire schedule is the same. We both walk to class, smiles on our faces as we talk about what we think our soulmates will be like. As I step into the class I see the teachers warm welcoming smile at us and we smile back. Wade and I, we're going to have a really good year.
Hey guys! So I brought Wade into the story! I'm going to do one chapter on each grade level, elementary, middle, and high, but for highschool, I will do 9th grade then time skip to graduation day.
Well Thank you guys so much for reading this chapter. If you liked it, punch that vote button in the face, LIKE A BOSS👍! And high-fives all around. Whoo-chu ✋! Whoo-chu ✋! And as always, I will see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!👋 P.S 500+ words this chapter!