I Pick Flower Crowns

Mark's POV-

"Mark, come on!" Jack tugs on my hand in impatience, him leading me into a field. He lets go. "Fine. You can just chase after me!" He runs off suddenly, and I dart after him. "Jack you better come back here!" I yell in fake annoyance. "Not until you catch me." We are both pretty short, so nobody has a disadvantage of leg length. Suddenly I speed up and tackle him. "Got you," I whisper into his ear. He giggles and shivers. Suddenly he pushes me off of him and crawls to a little patch of different colored flowers. He picks some and starts braiding them. He puts a crown on my head before starting on another using different colors. He finishes braiding, puts the crown on his head, then lies down beside me. I lie down as well, turning towards Jack. I smile at him, then he turns towards me and I smile wider. "What do I have something on my face?" He starts wiping for something that isn't there. I softly push his arm down and giggle. "No you doof. You're just cute." He smiles and leans in. I slowly lean in as well and moments before our lips meet...

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I turn towards my clock and groan. Why dream?! Why did you have to stop there? I wipe my face, before heading to my dresser. I grab an outfit and go to the bathroom to shower. I quickly wash, running my hands through my hair to wash it as well. I get out and wrap a towel around my waist. I go to my room, and I plug my hairdryer in. I start to dry my hair, then notice the room has little lines of light in it. I look towards my window and see Jack starting at me through both sets of open blinds. My cheeks turn as red as my hair as I rush over to close the blinds, almost dropping my towel. I quickly close them, pulling my towel up. I finish drying my hair, then dry off and change into my clothes. Just so pull my shirt on, I hear my phone chiming, showing I have a text. I grab it and look.

Jackaboy: Thanks for the show cutie ;)

I start to blush again, then quickly text back.

Me: I didn't know the blinds were open. Shut up.

Jackaboy: Sure. Either way thanks for giving me a little sneak peek. ;)

Wow he's brave. I quickly put my phone into my pocket, putting on my contests because my glasses still aren't fixed from the face to wall incident. I grab my booking then go to my kitchen, grabbing an apple to eat before going out the door. I turn after locking the for to see Jack walking into my yard. I wave. "Hey Jack." He looks up from the ground to look at me. "Oh! Hey Mark!" I run over to him, hugging him and catching him by surprise. He hugs back in a minute after realizing what I'm doing. "So you ready for school?" He signs and shakes his head. Suddenly I notice a girl standing behind Jack. How I didn't notice her before I don't know, being the fact she's taller than both Jack and me. "Oh, hi." She smiles and waves. "Hi Mark." I raise my eyebrow. "I'm Jack's sister. He wouldn't shut up about you last night. All Mark this and Mark that." She waves her hands back and forth for emphasis. Suddenly, Jack throws a have over her mouth, blushing bright red. I laugh. "I think it's cute that you were thinking about me. I was thinking about you too you know." I smile at him. He takes his have off of his sisters mouth, blushing less, looking amazed. "Really?!" I nod, my face turning red. Suddenly, I take Jack's hand. "Come on, we gotta go to school!" I grab Jalisa's hand as well and start running. They quickly stay moving their legs so they won't fall. Jack and Jalisa giggle as they move their legs in sync with mine. Both grips tighten on my hands. Suddenly, Jalisa lets go and darts ahead of us. Jack and I slow down and just talk about nothing and everything. The whole walk we were either looking at our feet or each other, not really watching our surroundings. Then we realize how big of a mistake we made as we look up. We both realize we made a wrong turn somewhere. Not only that, but we're lost. Then as we continue walking, hoping to find out way back, we come across a completely unknown field. At least, for him the field is unknown. For me, it's the field of my dreams. Literally. Jack pulls on my hand suddenly. "Let's go lay in the field. Fuck school, who needs it?" I walk slowly, Jack still holding my hand. "Mark, come on!" Jack tugs on my hand in impatience, him leading me into a field. He lets go. "Fine. You can just chase after me!" He runs off suddenly, and I dart after him. "Jack you better come back here!" I yell in fake annoyance. "Not until you catch me." We are both pretty short, so nobody has a disadvantage of leg length. Suddenly I speed up and tackle him. "Got you," I whisper into his ear. He giggles and shivers. Suddenly he pushes me off of him and crawls to a little patch of different colored flowers. He picks some and starts braiding them. He puts a crown on my head before starting on another using different colors. He finishes braiding, puts the crown on his head, then lies down beside me. I lie down as well, turning towards Jack. I smile at him, then he turns towards me and I smile wider. "What do I have something on my face?" He starts wiping for something that isn't there. I softly push his arm down and giggle. "No you doof. You're just cute." He smiles and leans in. I slowly lean in as well and moments before our lips meet he pulled back. I smile at him. "Nuh uh, you just made me chase you through this field. I'm getting my kiss." I grab his neck and slam our lips together. Jack smiles against my lips, quickly responding. I reach my hand up and hold his flower crown on his head as I pull us both up. Out of breath, we both pull away. "We should probably head to school." He holds both hands up beside him, moving then back and forth as if they are scales. "School, flower crowns. School, flower crowns..." We both look at each other and respond, the answers both in sync and unanimous. "I pick flower crowns." We giggle and Jack picks more flowers. "I'm making one for my sister. Want me to show you how to make them?" I nod then listen to his voice and watch his hands as they gently braid the delicate flowers together. I pick some bright green flowers, some red flowers, and some purple flowers, matching each of our hair colors, then start braiding. I catch on quickly and soon I've made a crown. I slowly set the delicate crown on my boyfriend's head and smile. "It's almost as beautiful as you." Jack blushes and starts on another crown, finishing much quicker than I did, then setting it on my head. I noticed they are pink, blue, and red flowers. "I know it was coincidental, but the the colors you picked are the three colors I've died my hair." He smiles, but takes off the first flower crown I made and takes the one from my hands that I absent mindedly braided and puts it on. I put on the first crown he made for me. I then take it my phone and we take a picture together and I put a heart on it. We then see Jalisa walk past, and we both scream. She looks over at us. "Shit, did we seriously not go in a wrong direction?" Jack laughs then respond. "I guess not, but you know what else? Because Jalisa is back, I know that we missed the whole day." We both laugh and go over to Jalisa, Jack putting the crown on her head. She smiles and brushes her purple fringe out of get face. "Thanks Jack." We walk back down the road, me grabbing Jack's hand, intertwining our fingers. "I love you." Jack looks over at me and smiles. "I love you too Markimoo." I giggle then we reach our street and we part ways, me going to my house and them going to theirs. I sigh and sit on my couch, talking to nobody in particular as I straighten my flower crown. "Well today was eventful."

HEY GUYS! I'm back! I'm really sorry for the lack of updates. I've been swamped with...well everything. I've been working on this update for quite a while, so I hope you guys like it. Also, 1.5 K words! The longest chapter yet! Well love you all! Also thank you guys so much for reading this chapter. If you liked it punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS! And high-fives all 'round. Whoo-Chu! Whoo-Chu! And as always I will see you, in the next chapter. Buh-bye!