(SURPRISE!!!) Middle School

Hey guys! My tablet is not yet fixed, but my mom will be gone a few hours so yay!

Mark's POV-

Wade and I walk down the hallway, his arm slung around my shoulder carelessly. We've been great friends for a while and he has reached the point where he is basically a brother to me. He looked over at me. "Mark, whatcha think' bout?" I looked up. "I'm just thinking about how any second of any day I could get my information." Wade had already gotten his, and it turned out his soulmate was my other best friend Molly. They get along great and are so cute together. "Well, dude, just don't worry about it. I'm sure whoever your soulmate is, you two will love love each other as much as Molly and I!" I got a smile on my face and was about to reply when I felt a strong burn on my arm. "Fucking hell! Shit!" I gripped my arm in pain, then pulling up my sleeve. I watched as the skin flaked away, revealing my info! "Wade! Look!" I showed him my arm. His smile widened then faded. "What's wrong?" I asked confused. "Look at the info." I looked down and read aloud. "Sean, preferably Jack, little eye thing, I don't know what that is, and..." My smile faded as I saw what he saw. We looked at each other and said the word clouding both of our minds."Ireland."

Jack's POV-

Jalisa walks by my side, scratching her arm. The thing is,  had just gotten her info and apparently her arm itched. I know different people have different feelings though, ao i dont know how mine will feel. Her soulmate was our friend Brian, and she is ecstatic. Jay is my sister, we adopted her when she was 10, 3 years ago. We've grown closer ever since. "Don't worry Jack. I'm sure you will figure out you soulmate before too long!" She smiled reassuringly at me. I was going to reply, but I felt a tickle on my arm. I laughed, causing Jay to look at me weirdly. I just gestured to my arm, laughing too hard to form words. She pulled up my sleeve and took off my bracelets one by one. She gasped, smiled, then frowned. "What?" I asked, the tickling subsiding. She just pointed to my arm. I read aloud my information, confused. "Mark, mustache and box, okay then, and..." I looked upnat her, the frown on my face deepening from confusion to sadness. "LA."

HEY GUYS! I said at the beginning that my tablets still broken, but you guys were so upset that I couldn't update, so...SURPRISE! Here you go another update.

Well Thank you guys so much for reading this chapter. If you liked it, punch that vote button in the face, LIKE A BOSS👍! And high-fives all around. Whoo-chu ✋! Whoo-chu ✋! And as always, I will see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!👋