"He's just jealous." Naz said and he scoffed.

"No I'm not." Harris said sitting next to me.

"Ooooook." They all said sarcastically.

"I have nothing to be jealous about cause he doesn't get to do this." Harris said and kissed me making me blush.

"well..." Adam said and Harris glared at him.

"I swear if he eve tries to touch you ima hurt him." Harris said to me and I smiled.

"Don't worry bro I mean-oh screw me." I said getting up and walking to the kitchen leaving them laughing at me.

"You bro zoned me again." Harris said and I chuckled from the kitchen I decided to make some cake and brownies and soon my kitchen was crowded with everyone and it was getting annoying cause the boys started chasing each other and I got an egg thrown at me hitting my shirt and Harris kept asking me stupid questions until I got fed up with it.

"EVERYBODY STOP WHAT YOURE DOING." I said loud enough for them to hear.

"Good now GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN." I said and Mariam was about to leave but I held her back.

"Yeah get out of her kitchen." Harris yelled.

"You too." I said and he gasped.

"Haha." The boys laughed at him and walked out.

"i feel bad for you, now you have to live with him forever." Mariam said mixing the batter for the chocolate cake while I made the batter for the brownies.

"I heard that." Harris called and we giggled.

"Don't feel bad I love him, he makes me happy and I wouldn't want to be with anyone else but him." I said and she awed.

"Aww same here babe love you too." Harris called and I shook my head.

"Harris stop eavesdropping." I said and Mariam chuckled.

We poured the batter into pans and then put them in the oven and sat down the I realized I had eggs in my shirt.

"Uh I'm go make go change and get cleaned up." I said and she nodded.

"Want me to come with you?" She asked and I nodded.

"I don't want you to be alone." I said and we went up to my room.

I washed my face and hands and dried them then quickly changed into this

"Ok I'm done wanna stay in here and just have a girl talk." I asked and she nodded.

"So how are you and slim?" I asked and she smiled.

"We're great, I'm so happy we're together." She said and I smiled feeling happy for her.

"That's great, then you guys can get married so I can have grandkids."I said and she made a face.