Chapter 14

Gordy's pov
I approached Devon , guilt filling up inside of me knowing that I helped the person who caused Devon to be in this hospital in the first place.

"Devon I'm so sorr-". "Gordy I don't want apologies I want an explanation".

Suddenly my heart started beating faster and faster as I started to remember what had happened 1 week ago.

*1 week ago*

Gordy's pov
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I unlocked my phone and saw than an unknown number was calling me. I answered and heard a familiar voice but just couldn't make out who it belonged to . The person who was calling me said "Meet me at the end of your road in five minutes" then ended the call straight away. Mainly because I was really curious as to who had just called me , I decided to meet this person .

Once I had seen who was waiting at the end of my road from me I attempted to walk back to my house but the person grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Hello Gordy , long time no see".

"Hello Kyla" I replied.

Kyla is Gus's ex girlfriend and I'm glad he broke up with her because she was a physco. According to one of the boys who had dated Kyla before she got in a relationship with Gus, she tried to kill one of his friends.

"What do you want Kyla?".

"I want to get back together with Gus,but I need your help".

"No Kyla, not gonna happen".

"Help me or I kill Trinity" Kyla replied.

I stood where I was standing . Thinking. Thinking about what would happen if she actually did kill Trinity.

"OK,I'll help you. But how do you plan on getting back together with Gus?" I asked.

"I kill Devon" She replied.

*End Of Flashback*

"GORDY GORDY" I heard Devon yell.

I didn't know what to do,so I just ran out of the hospital and kept running until I no longer knew where I was .

-----------------------------------------------------------
AN: Yaay new update. I have finally created my own account it is oxXEmilyXxo I'm probably gonna start writing a story on that account soon. Emily x :).