Chapter 1

(Devons outfit above).
Devons pov
Here I am, sitting down on one of the wooden benches in my back garden , next to my younger sisters Lexy (12) and Karli (9) in my new house in california,which I moved to 2 days ago. I'm still trying to get used to the fact that 2 days ago I was living in a small 3 bedroom house on the outskirts of London. Yes I'm British but so far no one has commented on my accent. Which is probably because I haven't met anyone new yet. But it's not gonna be like that for long because I've got to go to my first day at my new school tommorow.

''Devon , Devon" I heard my younger sister Karli yell in my ear.
''What, What" I yelled back mimicking her.
"Can you take me to the park?" Karli replied back.
"Whatever, where is it?" I said slightly annoyed as I had to pause my fav song at the moment , which is Heathens by Twenty One Pilots (AN:I am in love with that song at the moment).
"Over there" Karli said pointing to a park which was right round the corner from where I live .
"Let's go then" I said bending over so Karli could jump on my back .

When I was about to open the gates to the park I heard a loud voice behind me.
"I'm coming, I'm coming" I turned my head around to see my other sister Lexy on her green and blue penny board with my purple and green penny board in her right hand and Karlis neon pink razor scooter in her left hand . Karlis scooter was quite small so it was very light .

Once me,Lexy and Karli had arrived at the park we heard a few laughs from two people behind us. Two people holding hands, a girl who had dark brown hair, which was in a messy bun and a tall boy who had blonde hair that was slightly messed up . He was kind of cute. Shut up Devon you can't like someone you haven't even met. Behind them were 3 boys with brown hair. One who was nearly the same height as the blonde haired boy , a boy who was just a bit smaller than the other brown haired boy and there was another brown haired boy who was the smallest out of them all.

"Hey Devon how about we have a penny board race ? " Lexy whispered .
"Oh it's on sis"I replied back.
Karli who clearly heard the coversation me and Lexy had , snatched her neon pink razor scooter out of Lexis hand and whispered "It's on" which made me and Lexy giggle because of Karlis cute attempt of being serious.

Me ,Karli and Lexy were all in our starting positions ready to race each over. "3,2,1 GO!!" I yelled. Within 10 seconds of the race starting Karli was already way ahead of me and Lexy and was just about to catch up to the girl and group of boys we saw earlier . The smallest of the boys saw Karli Scoot past him very quickly and was just standing there with his eyes wide and his mouth wide open. Once Lexy had catched up to me I pointed at the boy and we both looked at the boy with awe . "Young love" Lexi quietly said but as soon as the words escaped her mouth I was off . I was now only a bit behind Karli but Karli had finished the race just 5 seconds before me . 10 seconds later Lexy had finished too and yelled at me "That was so not fair". I just stood in front of Lexy laughing my head off.

Once I had finished laughing my head off I saw the boy that was staring at Karli earlier on run straight towards Karli.

AN:Yay first chapter done . Thanks to @dtesta for letting me use her name (devon) in this fanfic. Hope you enjoyed this chapter . If you want to be in this story or have any ideas for this story just comment. Emily :) x.