Chapter 7

Devons pov
Yesterday I had to leave Ashleys house and go back to the De St Jeor house. Gus hasn't spoke to me that much since the incident at the fair.

Trinity has been dealing with what happened with Gordy quite well. Gordy just decided that he wanted to be in a relationship with Scarlet.

I then heard a knock on the door . It was Gus.
G:Hey Devon.
D:Hey Gus.
G:How's Ashley and Trinity?
D:They are actually handling their break ups quite well.
G:Yeah,I'm sorry about what happened at the fair.
D: Don't worry about it. Let's just put it all behind us and act like normal friends.
G:That would probably be a good idea. Devon I need to ask you a question.
D:Ok what is it?
G:Well your probably not gonna say yes but there is a dance coming up soon at school in 2 days and because I currently have no one to go with I was wondering if you wanted to go with me? It's not a date or anything so you don't need to worry that much.
D:Umm...Yeah sure.
Gus then ran up to me and engulfed me in a tight hug.
G:Thank you so much Devon.
D:No problem.

Gus then let go of me and walked towards the door but before he went downstairs he grabbed my arm and said  "Wear something cute to the dance". I then replied "I can wear whatever I want". Gus started laughing then said "Ok Devon. It doesn't matter what you wear because you look beautiful anyway". Then Gus kissed my cheek and walked downstairs .

I just fell onto my bed and stared at the ceiling. I then decided to text Ashley.
D:Hey Ashley .
A:Hey Devon.
D:Ashley I'm so confused.
A:What are you confused about?
D:Everytime I'm around Gus I get butterfly's in my stomach. Everytime Gus touches me I get shivers down my spine.
A:It's so obvious that you like Gus.
D:It's guess I do.
A:Awwww I ship you and Gus.
D:😂😂Whatever Ashley. Also Gus asked me to the school dance and I said yes.
A:That's so cute.
D:Has anyone asked you to the dance?
A:No because I'm not going.
D:Why?
A:I have to go to my Aunts wedding.
D:So your leaving me alone with Gus.
A:Yes. Don't worry you will be fine. 
D:Ok. Bye .
A:Bye .

I then decided to get something to eat from the kitchen,but before I could make it down the last step on the stairs I felt a pair of arms lift me up.
I looked down and saw Gus laughing at me. I started laughing at screaming at Gus to put me down but he just kept yelling "Never,Never".
After 10 minutes of me and Gus screaming,laughing and yelling Gus decided to put me down on the kitchen side.

Gus then just stared at me whilst I played with his hands .
G: Devon.
D:What's up.
G:Your so cute .
D:Thank you .
I started blushing. I then opened up the kitchen cupboard and git a whole pack of Oreos.

Gus carried me bridal style to the living room sofa and we watched grown ups whilst eating Oreos. 

After a while I started to feel tired so I just hugged Gus's side whilst he was laying down with his arm around my waist . The last thing I remember is Gus kissing my forehead and whispering "Goodnight princess".

AN:I'm so excited to write the next chapter.Also if you would like to be a character in this story just comment your name and who you would like to be . Emilyx