Chapter 12

Gordy's pov
I have to do this no matter how mad Gus will be at me.

Me and Gus sat opposite eachother on a bench that was outside the hospital.
Gus looked liked he was just about to kill me which is probably what's going to happen after I finish talking to Gus.

I took a deep breath and just said it "Gusimsosorryihelpedkylastabdevon".

Gus looked so confused. "Slow down Gordy I can't understand you".

"Gus I'm so sorry, I helped Kyla stab Devon".

Gus clenched his fists and punched me straight in the head. "YOU WHAT. GORDY YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT I HATE YOU SO MUCH".

Gus ran towards a park that was near by whilst I held my head which was currently bleeding violently.

I decided to go back into the hospital to clean up my bloody head.

I felt so bad . I still hadn't even explained to Gus why I helped Kyla in the first place .

When I walked into the hospital I saw the one person I didn't want to see right now. Kyla.

Kyla ran towards me and started whispering "Our plan didn't work Devons still alive ".

I whispered back "shut up Kyla I don't want anything to do with you right now".

Gus' POV

My own Brother I can't believe this...

I walked Into Devon's room and heard the words I've been wanting to here, the Face I've been wanting to see...

"Gus!" 
---------------------------------------------------------
AN: Gordys pov was written by me (Emily) and Gus's pov was written by Julia. If you want to be a character in this story just comment your name and a few things about yourself. Style of clothes . Personality . etc.