Chapter 5

Ashleys pov
"MAYBE WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME IS THAT I'M REALISING THAT I'M IN LOVE WITH DEVON AND I DON'T NEED ASHLEY IN MY LIFE ANYMORE".

After hearing those words come our of Gus's mouth all I could do was run.

I ran as fast as I could. I could hear Trinity and Devon run after me . I then looked behind ms to see what Gus and Gordy were doing and all they were doing was yelling at eachother.

At this moment all I needed was company from the only people who cared about me right now . Devon and Trinity. I turned around and faced Devon and Trinity and said "Can we have a girls night?". Devon and Trinity then engulfed me into a hug and nodded.

Trinity called an Uber to pick us up and drive us to my house .On the journey to my house Devon kept asking if all of this was her fault and I just replied "It's that Dick Gus's fault" which made Devon and Trinity burst out laughing.

We had now arrived at my house.

My house was quite big because my parents were professional photographers

My house was quite big because my parents were professional photographers. But they are mostly busy travelling the world taking photos so I don't see them that much. However my Aunt stays with me when my parents are away but luckily she is visiting other family members so I get the whole house to myself.

I then showed Devon and Trinity my room and their jaws dropped.

( Ashley=Bold. Trinity=Underlined. Devon=Bold Underlined.)

"Omg this room is amazing".

"I've never seen a room this beautiful in my entire life".

"Where will me and Devon be sleeping?"

"We will all be sleeping in water beds on the floor".

"Should we get into our onesies now?"

"Sure".

I am feeling a lot more better and I think I'm starting to get over Gus. To be honest I kinda ship Devon and Gus.

Me,Trinity and Devon have now finished getting dressed into our onesies.(In Media).

*At the De St Jeor house*
Gus's pov
I feel so bad about what I did to Ashley but I'm more embarrassed that Devon now knows I like her .

Gordy's been really upset . Ashley was like a big sister to him . He also absolutely hates me and won't go near me at all.

I really hope Ashley still wants to be friends with me . I also really hope Devon doesn't think I'm some freak who broke her friends heart because I really want a chance in love with Devon.

*At Ashleys house*
Devons pov
I am really mad at Gus for what he did to Ashley but I'm still shocked that Gus likes me . Why the hell would Gus like a girl like me?

AN:I have got so many ideas for this fanfic. Emilyx :)