Chapter 8

Devons pov
Today was the school dance. I was a little bit nervous but Gus said he will look after me . Because I have not bought an outfit yet I decided to phone Trinity to see if she wanted to go shopping with me today .
D:Hey Trinity.
T:Hey Devon.
D:How are things with you and Gordy going.
T:Me and Gordy are back together and he asked me to the school dance.
D:That's great . Gus asked me to the school dance.
T:That's so cute.
D: Don't you want to go shopping with me today because I havn't bought an outfit for the school dance yet.
T:Neither have I but sure .
D:Yes. Seeya in a minute .
T:Seeya.

Once I arrived at the shopping centre I saw Trinity and ran to her.
We started shopping.

We had now been shopping for over 3 hours so we decided to stop and eat at McDonald's.

T:So what's going on with you and Gus?
G:Not that much.
T:Let's just hope that changes tonight.

I started laughing then decided to walk back home . When I opened the door I was greeted by a pair of arms picking me up . It was Gus. I decided to wrap my legs around Gus's waist . He wrapped his arms around my body and carried me to the living room sofa.

We still had about 5 hours until the dance starts so Gus decided to turn on Netflix and watch a movie .
G:Hey Cutie .
I then started to blush.
G:Your so cute when you blush .
I then buried my head into Gus's neck. I then got a call from Trinity.
T:Hey Devon.
D:Hey Trinity.
T:Come round my house we have only got 1 hour until the dance.
D:Ok I'm coming.

I then arrived at Trinity's house and we both got ready.

(Trinity's outfit).

(Devon's outfit).

Gus and Gordy had just arrived to take us to the dance. Their Jaws dropped when they saw us.
Gordy linked his arm with Trinity's arm and Gus linked his arm with mine.

Once we arrived at the dance Gus whispered in my ear "You look Gorgeous" which made me blush.

There was a 4 seated table which me Gordy,Gus and Trinity sat on . Once we all sat down I noticed that Gus kept looking around. It was as if he was looking for someone. I decided not to worry that much.

I then got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown Number: Get away from Gus or your dead.

I just decided to ignore the text. I doubt the person is actually at the dance.

A slow song started playing. Gus kneeled down in front of me and said "May I have this dance". I just nodded. But before I could take one step forward I felt a sharp pain in the back of my neck. That's when everything went black.

AN: Who else is obssessed with Stranger Things.  My fav character from the show is Mike. THE SHOW IS SO GOOD. Emilyx