Chapter 3

Devon pov
Today is my first day at my new school and my first day living with the De St Jeor family. I was a bit nervous but I guess I'll get used to it .

My parents just left for their honeymoon 10 minutes ago. Before they left they told me I'll be walking back to the De St Jeor family's house with Gus,Gordy and Ashley and Lexy and Karli will be walking back with Gil and Gator.

I then said goodbye to my sister's and started walking to school. As I was walking I felt someone grab my shoulders and yell "BOO" behind me,which made me jump . I turned around to see Gus laughing . "Hey you scared me" I said pouting at Gus .
"Sorry Devon" Gus said . Gus kept laughing until he decided to talk again . "So Devon are you excited about living with me and the rest of my mad family for the next two months". "Yes . My only problem is that I'm gonna be having to put up with you" I said sarcastically .
"Heeey that's mean " Gus said in a child's voice .
"Only joking" I replied nudging Gus's side .
"Hey Devon what classes do you have today" Gus asked me.
I then pulled out my planner and showed it to Gus. "Yay we have all the same classes" Gus said .

Me and Gus then started walking to our class. As we walked into class we saw Ashley sitting at a table with two chairs beside her motioning for me and Gus to sit next to her. Me and Gus then sat down on either side of Ashley.
"Hey Devon hey Gus" Ashley said fist bumping me and kissing Gus's cheek.
"Hey Ashley" me and Gus replied.
"I'm so excited about this weekend" Ashley whispered to us so our teacher didn't hear.
"Same I can't wait" I whispered back.

Once the lesson finished Ashley kept yelling my name in the hallways.
"Hey Devon".
"Hey Ashley".
"So Devon I think that so far me and you are really good friends so let's exchange numbers" Ashley said.
"Sure" I said back.

My number in Ashleys phone: Queen Devon🐢.
Ashleys number in my phone: Ashley is the best person alive ✌.

"Our names in eachothers phones are amazing" Ashley said laughing.
"Agreed" I said back.

*End of school day*

I was currently walking to the De St Jeor house with Gus,Gordy and Ashley . Ashley, who was holding hands with Gus, then started talking to me about this weekend.
"So during period 2 Gus had an amazing idea that me,you and him can go to the fair this weekend".
" That's an awesome idea . This weekend's gonna be so fun " I said enthusiastically.
"Hey can me and my girlfriend Trinity come to the fair with you Guys too this weekend?" Gordy said . (AN:GORDY AND TRINITY ARE SO CUTE).
"Sure. I'm so excited about this weekend" Gus said pulling Ashley to his side .

As I was walking towards the De St Jeor house I kept thinking about how I'm gonna survive going to the fair with the two cutest couples ever and there being me with no one . I guess I'll just have to try and survive .

I then arrived at the De St Jeor house. Their house was huge. As I walked into the house I noticed Lexy,Karli,Gil and Gator were already there. Lexy and Karli ran towards me and gave me a hug .

" Devon you have to see your new room it is so cool " Gator said tugging on my arm and running upstairs.

I ran after Gator to see my new room.

Once I saw my room the only words I could say were "This is amazing"

Gil then lead me Karli and Lexy to Lexys new room.

When Lexy saw her room the first thing she did was run to the new laptop that was on her bed

When Lexy saw her room the first thing she did was run to the new laptop that was on her bed . "THANK YOU " Lexy yelled at the top of her lungs.
Then we continued to follow Gil to see Karlis new room.

Karli just ran to her bed and started jumping up and down on it

Karli just ran to her bed and started jumping up and down on it .
Karli then screamed "I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH".

Gil then started talking "I'm glad you and your sisters like your new rooms,now come with me to get food".
" Whatever Gil " I said back laughing at Gils randomness.

As I was walking down stairs I heard Ashley yell "Bye Guys Seeya tommorow". Gus then started following me and Gil to the kitchen . "So Devon it seems like my brothers quite like you " Gus said.
"Yeah I guess" I replied back.
Me and Gil got two packets of Oreos out of the kitchen cupboard and Gus got a huge tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream out of the freezer.

I then heard Gordy yell "Movie night".
Everyone then started gathering into the living room to watch the movie. The movie we were watching was Grown Ups.

Throughout the whole movie me and Gus were just laughing our heads off and sharing the huge tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

Once the movie finished everyone went up to their rooms . But before I could step one foot into my room I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around to see Gus . "Hey Devon tonight was fun. I'm so excited about tommorow and I would also say that so far me and you are really good friends".

Once Gus walked into his room I stood outside my bedroom door quietly thinking to myself. I was really happy that Gus said that we were really good friends but deep inside me I felt as if I had been friend zoned big time . At the moment I was confused whether I had feelings for Gus but I knew that when I spend time with him I feel feelings that I'm not used to feeling .

AN:Sorry that I havn't updated in ages I've been really busy with school. But I will be updating more soon as I've only got 3 more days left of school until my 6 week summer break starts . Emily x :).