Chapter 5 : Last Minute Babysitter *

[A/N: the photo attached is how I pictured Harry's house to look like.]

Melanie

I was very much upset and angry at Harry that he decided it was a fine choice to drive us off to his house without asking what my input was. Of course I was disturbed by his bold action of taking me, a nineteen year old girl to his house without asking permission first. I know I was making the situation out to be more dramatic than it should be, but naturally I was a dramatic person and I had no trouble admitting that. I'd like to say I get it from my mother but my mother is the queen of being dramatic so I could never top her off.

Throughout the entire ride I was mentally scowling at Harry for not taking me back to uni, but physically I maintained my mouth shut as I stared out the window.

The speed of his car started to slow down as we entered a large, cut clean and bright, rich looking neighborhood. Though the last neighborhood we use to live in was quite an upperclass one, this one appeared to be for multimillionaires which was something Harry is.

The neighborhood was located on a country road, right outside of the city which you could spot from the top floor of these tall houses over the tress.

There were gates before you could enter his gray bricked pavement that lead into a long driveway, a large garage at the end of it where I assumed he stored his expensive car collection.

We pulled into the long drive way and I was left in awe as I stared at a modern looking house, the only difference was that it was ten times larger in length and width. As I continued to admire the beauty of the large, three story home I could see from the corner of my eye a small, proud smirk form across his bright pink lips. Harry has never been one to brag about his fame and fortune, but he clearly knows his importance in this world and in the back of his mind he knows he can turn quite cocky if you ask him about his money.

He doesn't bother to park his car inside the garage and instead simply parks the car right before it. After he takes the key out the keyhole I take that as my cue to step out the car and follow closer behind him towards the front, mahogany colored double doors.

He didn't need to insert a house key into the golden door knob, instead pushed the door open with no hesitation, leaving me behind for me to close.

Harry disappeared into further into the house and I quickly jogged to reach him, not wanting to be left alone in the entrance of an unfamiliar home. I caught up to him and stepped into massive room with three shiny black leather couches and a gigantic flat screen television hanging on a wall that took up a quarter of the entire wall in front of the couches.

I didn't really find time until now to really notice how enormous Harry's house is. The inside was definitely larger than how it appeared to be on the outside, keeping in mind that I've only seen one room and there was an entire mansion to explore.

People always wonder why my parents being the wealthy people they've become don't ever buy a house such like the one Harry is living in. I'm sure my parents can afford it with no problem, but my parents are very humble and grounded human beings. They rather invest their money on things like donations for a good causes or store their wealth in a savings account so when they are (sadly) not present on this earth anymore, no money will be wasted carelessly and will continue to support generations of our family. I personally think my parents outlook on the way they spend their money is very much mature.

I was soon slapped out of my thoughts and brought back to reality when I hear a chorus of light, foot steps paddling against the shiny hardwood floor followed by an echo of a light, little voice.