Viktor Nikiforov {2/2}

Começar do início

"Well, I had to if I wanted to keep doing the one thing I love.. Although it's all for not.."

"It's not for nothing, from what I saw you're even better than before... Your other senses have been heightened and you just flow with the music now."

"R-really..? I'd think otherwise.."

"You think otherwise only because no one else has seen it." Rei reasoned as M/n sighed and sat down on the floor to remove his skates.

"It's not...easy for me to...trust anyone else with my skating...besides you but I haven't had the confidence to show you.." M/n answered as he put on his shoes.

"Well, I've seen already, and I can tell you that you have a gift that will never-ever-be taken from you." Rei said as M/n smiled softly.

"I doubt that it's a gift, anyone could do it-"

"I know anyone could do it, but with a lot of work. You're a different case, as soon as I saw you skate I knew then and there that I had to lead you to your rightful place in victory." Rei started as M/n tied his shoes.

"You would say that to anyone-"

"I wouldn't say that to anyone. Only you. M/n, your skating is natural and with the loss of your vision you're letting the music and ice sweep you away-you've become one with the damn sport M/n!" Rei interrupted as he helped the H/l H/c male up.

"Rei.. I-I just don't know.. What if I end up hurting myself..? What if it doesn't work out..? I'm just not sure.." M/n admit as he ran a hand through his hair.

"I understand how fearful your are about this, but think about the pros.. You'll be able to live your dream again, and you'll inspire so many others to do what they love despite any disabilities they might have." Rei said.

"..You're right.. You know what, sign me the fuck up for the next Grand Prix Final!" M/n said as he smiled widely.

"That's my boy!" Rei smiled as he put an arm around M/n's shoulders."Maybe you'll get to Viktor again too~." Rei teased as the S/c male blushed and shook his head.

"He probably forgot about me already, or he has someone else to date." M/n reasoned.

"True, but from what I know he's still single." Rei smirked as they walked out of the rink and into the hallways.

"Certainly not for me.." M/n said with a small blush.

"Well, if I remember clearly the two of you kissed-a confession kiss of course-"

"Rei!" M/n blushed."People change and feelings fade anyways."

"Not always." Rei started."Aside from your love life, your short program and free skate performances should be done tomorrow." Rei said.

"You're gonna think up my programs in a few hours?" M/n asked skeptically.

"Don't underestimate me Koinu, I'll be sure it'll get you to first place." Rei said.

{Time Skip: Next Day}

"Yuuri's coming back?" M/n asked.

"Yeah." Mari replied as she played with the younger Katsuki's (soft/thin/thick/curly/etc..) H/l H/c hair.

"When?" M/n asked as he kept his eyes closed in content.

"Sometime today-"

"TODAY?! WE HAVE TO CELEBRATE HIS RETURN THEN!" M/n exclaimed as he opened his eyes and stood up.

"M/n-"

"Ma-chan, as his older siblings we must welcome our little brother and comfort him after his loss at the competitions!" M/n interrupted as he stood and walked out of the room.