Vanitas{1/3}

Cheater! Vanitas X Male! Reader

From: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleeep
(Video Game)

{Before He Cheats}

"Now on stage is the one and only M/n L/n!"

I walked into the stage with my guitar in one hand and waved the other. I flashed a smile as the crowd cheered. I was a regular here at the bar since I always did my singing shows here.

"How are you guys doing tonight?" I asked like always as I sat on the stool and held the microphone stand in my empty hand.

A chorus of 'Good' replied as I kept smiling.

"Alright, so for tonight's performance, I'll be singing a song that I used as my first performance here." I started as the crowd cheered.

I used my free hand to brush away the locks of h/c away from my e/c eyes."Like always, I'll change it to fit my situations."

I positioned the guitar so I could play it and smiled once more."This song's called 'Before He Cheats' by Carrie Underwood."

Why I continue to sing this song, I'll never fully understand. It always takes me back to the time I was with him... How he said he loved me, how he'd never leave me... How he cheated on me...

But, I got him back for it...

By fucking up his "precious" car.

'Right now he's probably slow dancing with a bleached-blond tramp,
And he's probably getting frisky...
Right now, he's probably buying him some fruity little drink
'Cause he can't shoot whiskey...
Right now, he's probably up behind him with a pool stick,
Showing him how to shoot a combo...

And he don't know...'

~

"You're leaving again?" I asked as I washed the dishes.

"Sorry babe, but I gotta go repaint my car." Vanitas said as he took his keys from the key rack.

"But today we were supposed to watch that new movie that came out.." I said as I finished washing the dishes.

"I know you've been looking forward to our date night but if I go to work with a shitty painted car Terra's gonna keep annoying me with childish comments." Vanitas explained as he walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I guess it can't be helped..." I replied as he kissed my cheek before letting me go.

"I promise I'll be back before 6." Vanitas said as he headed for the door.

"Okay.. I love-"

He closed the front door.

"-You..." I finished.

If only I had known that he was already cheating on me.. I wish I could change everything and spare my heartache...

"I'm heading out!" Vanitas said from upstairs as I sat on our f/c couch.

"Vani, you said-"

"I know what I said, it's just that me and the guys are gonna go hang out."

".... Just come home before 9..."

Then he left. I sighed and bit my lip. He's gone again... I turned the TV off and walked upstairs. As I passed by Vanitas' studio/office I heard a noise from the computer.

"What was that?"

I went in and inspected the computer, only to find Vanitas' recent emails. I read each one... It was a mistake to do so... Because for each one... I died inside...