Kaneki Ken

Kaneki Ken X Ghoul!Uke!Male!Reader

From:Tokyo Ghoul
(Anime)

{WARNING: This is a LEMON so this contains Boy on Boy action and sexual shit. If you feel uncomfortable with this then please skip this. Otherwise I hope you enjoy wink wonk~}

B/F/L- Best friend's last name
F/c-favorite color
2F/c- second favorite color or same color{applies to 3F/C and 4F/c}

3rd Person's POV

'What can I do...?. What should I do...?... To make Ken-chan relax...' The S/c male thought to himself as he sat at his desk staring out of the window.

The poor male's boyfriend has been looking a little tired and stressed lately which has M/n worried. What could be the reason of Kaneki Ken's odd behavior?

'I won't find the answer like this... But I don't know what to do to find the answer...' The H/c haired male sighed as he shifted his gaze to the front of the classroom.

M/n and Kaneki have been dating for a total of at least two years and M/n has been there for the white haired male since his untimely misfortune with Rize. At first, the white haired male avoided the enthusiastic H/c haired ghoul, but gradually he grew accustomed to the other's presence. Fondness turned into adoration and adoration turned into an extreme longing to be with the H/l haired male as a partner. Kaneki made a move and M/n happily reciprocated very ounce of love Kaneki had to give.

'What besides reading seems to relax my Ken-' His eyes widened in sudden realization.

"THAT'S IT!" M/n yelled as he stood up.

"That is correct L/n-Kun, I'm glad someone understands the lesson." The professor said.

'I have to get home soon! What time is it?!' He looked at his phone and growled in frustration.'I HAVE LITERALLY FIVE MINUTES LEFT!'

"SENSEI!" M/n called out.

"Yes?"

"May I be excused early?"

"We still have five more minutes of class."

"I know but what's five more minutes? Everyone is already packing up to leave."

"But I'm not done with the lesson and you have a test tomorrow!"

"I'll ace that test I swear!"

"You still can't-"

"I DONT CARE THANK YOU GOODBYE!" M/n yelled as he grabbed his backpack and belongings before running out if the room.

"That L/n I swear-DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT B/F/L!"

"Damn!"

{Time Skip}

"THIS IS PERFECT!" M/n squealed as he held up the outfit as he entered the restroom.

"I have half an hour until Kaneki comes back." M/n said to himself as he started the water to take a shower.

"I must be squeaky clean for my man~." M/n said in a sing song voice.

After showering the S/c male dried himself and slipped on the outfit he had chosen to wear for Kaneki. He fixed his H/l H/c hair as he looked at himself in the mirror. M/n E/c eyes shone in excitement and determination as he heard the door open.

"Time to put my plan into action." M/n whispered as he walked towards the living room where his pale boyfriend laid on.

"I'm home N/N." Kaneki called out plainly.