AMAS

Justin: Congrats Baby, Ari,Sel,Gigi,Zayn,DJ,Ally,Mani,other girl, and myself on the Amas.

Lo: Really?

Mani: Wow, drama.

Lo: You should know my name, I mean your girl has screamed it before.

DJ: Omfg....

Justin: She's gonna be screaming mine tonight.

Ari: Calm it, y'all

Lo: You should be scared.

Justin: Scared of what, you, a short maybe 130 pound chick?

Lo: No, scared that you won't be able to make "your girl" cum like "a short maybe 130 pound chick" did, just so you know, sooner or later your girl is gonna come running back to me because she is my Camz.

Justin: Like she would.

Mila: Omg, stop, Lauren you weren't ready for me, but once I move on to someone who wants me and treats me like a princess, then the photos supposedly leak and you come out then you shack up with a 12 year old and then still start stuff with my boyfriend.

Lauren: I'm not with a 12 year old.

Mila: Uh, yes you are, the girl with no ass or boobs whatsoever, the girl who probably has one hell of a personality because she doesn't has a pretty face or any figure at all.

Lo: You talking about Lucy?

Mila: If thats her fucking name then yes, calm the fuck down, I know my boyfriend kinda started it with saying the shit about the other girl and all but you had no right to talk about us fucking when you have someone and I have someone,I pissed off with you, and I expected more, but I guess you can't expect much from a person you had feelings for but never gave you a chance, or didn't even want people to know about them.

Lo: You don't have feelings for me anymore?

Mila: If I still had feelings for you, I wouldn't be with Justin, I wanted me and him to have a serious relationship, he doesn't deserve to be a rebound. Lauren, we are over forever, I'm done giving you chances.

Ari: Wow anyways,how is the weather today,guys?

Gigi: Its a little gloomy.

Justin:

Jimmy Fallon tonight guys

Mila: No,guys we are not acting like that did not happen in the group chat , we are gonna talk  about this shit, I know you have questions and you are gonna ask them.

Ari: So you actually like Justin?

Mila: Yes, a lot almost more than anyone I've ever liked.

Ari: Aww

Gigi: I got one for Sel, do you feel replaced, Mila is the first Hispanic/brunette Justin has dated since you?

Sel: Not really, The even though Ari isnt Hispanic, Justin really liked her and Im way over him.

DJ: So how long have you guys been dating?

Justin:6 Months

DJ: What the hell Chanch you guys have been dating for 6 months and you didn't tell your best friend until two weeks ago.

Mani: How did she even hide that?

Mila: I wanted to hide it, because I know how Lauren gets when Im in a relationship.

Lo: Guys, I wanna ask Lucy to be my girlfriend.

DJ:...

Mani:....

Ally:....

Ari:....

Gigi:....

Sel: ....

Zayn: ....

Mila: You should, Lucy seems nice, you would be Lucky to have a girl like her.

Justin: Woah

Ally: Oh god

DJ: Damn, Walz it's so shady in here.

Mila: Guess who's at my house? Starts with a Lu and ends with a Cy.

Mila:

Damn, she is so nice

Justin: Want to tell them Mila since Lauren.

Ari: Why are y'all telling them when y'all didn't complete the goal.

Ally: Why does Ari know everything.

Mani: She is like the Gretchen Wieners of Celebrities.

Gigi: Mila what is it?

Mila: Me and Justin aren't really dating.

Mila: I would of told all of y'all but there are so many people in this group chat that it would of defeat the purpose of me doing all this.

Lo: so all that you said about being over me isn't true.

Mila: No all that was true. I'm dating someone else.