"I'm in the living room." I shouted out. In a few seconds he joined me on the couch. As he sat besides me, I continued watching BGC it was getting juicier. Harry kissed me cheek then my neck, I felt his touch on my neck.  "Stop" I giggled, it was ticklish.

"Jordyn, what is this!?" He shouted. I looked at him crazy, why the fuck he thinks it's okay to raise his voice up?  "Is that a fucking hickey!?"

"What?" I asked confused.  I didn't even look at myself in the mirror when Chris was here. Damn! Christopher is such an ass! That's why he was smirking at me. I touched my neck going to the nearest mirror.  I looked at the big hickey. I groaned annoyed. "Christopher. "

"What!? You mean your child's father did this shit?" He looked at me like he didn't believe I let Chris disrespect him like that. "Wow, Jordyn."

"Harry. It's not what you think! He just came in here and kissed my neck, I quickly removed him." I said defending myself. "It's not a big deal."

"Jordyn! You can't get a hickey by just kissing on the neck!  He sucked your neck for a period of time for it to be created.  Meaning you let him for some time because you enjoyed it. I can't believe you would say it's not a big deal. How about I go and get a hickey from Pia. And come in here telling you it's not a big deal. That's disrespectful,  if you had set boundaries for your thug of a baby daddy there wouldn't be this disrespectful shit." He shouted throwing my vase down making all the flowers Chris bought for me yesterday drop on the floor with the water. I don't know what pissed me off more; him disrespecting Chris or my beautiful vase and flowers. "You don't think about me in this situation!"

"Thug of a baby daddy.  Let me tell you something; that 'thug' has accomplished more in life than your whole entire family has, hell than the whole Hudson surname you rock so bad! With your broke asses. Do not come for my child's father, and your ass gon pay for that vase,  you think I'm all those white bitches you fuck with. As soon as you get angry you finna break my shit? Hell no lil boy. Grow a big dick before you come for any of mine. Now get your narrow ass out of my house. Forget that date too. I don't know why I thought my ass would be fucking with your lil dick ass." I cursed angrily, the hood me came out.  He really pissed me off. He looked so angry as if he was about to hit me. "I dare your ass to touch me. I got niggas ready to shoot for me. Act stupid and your ass gon end up missing."

♡ Amber

I looked through the files

I looked through the files.  The clubs were doing well and I was proud of myself for keeping the business this far. "Ma-ma. Ma-ma" I heard my princess say, I picked her up and closed the flies. Family was more important

Our little angel could only say mama or Dada at the moment but I'm proud of her, most kids her age don't even say that, well the late bloomers don't in other words the boys don't.  Everyone knows girls grow more than boys. "You hungry, princess?"