"If you gave her a choice, she would pick me." Andy stood taller, deviance written all over his face. He was being completely serious. I couldn't believe it.  

"You understand what you're saying right?" Ethan asked with a small smile on his face. "You're saying that you want to take another wolf's mate," he finished when Andy didn't reply. 

"Is that correct?" The Alpha asked. 

Andy only nodded, causing my whole body to stiffen in response. I was close to losing control, but kept reminding myself that I would hurt Sadie if I moved. I believed that he wanted Sadie, I knew that he wanted her, but hearing it and confirming what I already knew seemed to make it worse. With every move he made and every word he spoke, I grew more and more angry. 

As if sensing my dilemma, Elly crossed the room and stood behind me with a hand on my shoulder, "Just calm down, you won't do any good for Sadie if you react to this," she whispered in my ear. I allowed her words to swirl around in my head as I took several deep breaths.  

"Well then, I'm sorry to say this, but Andy Williams you are banned from my pack and have one hour to leave the territory before you are treated as a Rogue with intent to harm." The Alpha said.  

"You're joking," Andy snarled. 

"I assure you, he is not. If you refuse to leave, I will gladly remove you," Ethan answered. He still had a smile on his face and his arms were crossed over his chest, I got the feeling that somehow Ethan had been waiting for this exact moment. 

Andy made no move to leave, he just stood there like a statue, sending me a hatred filled glare. I returned his stare with my hand over my IV, ready to rip it out if absolutely necessary. I didn't want to do it, but I did want to kick the shit out of the guy. He had been pressing my buttons since the second I found out about his little crush and I knew eventually we would have to fight it out, it would be the only way his crazed wolf would back off.  

When Andy still made no move to leave, the Alpha spoke, "Cal, Darren, please remove this rogue from the house. Oh, and make sure he leaves the territory also." 

"With pleasure," Cal growled out. Andy had made himself public enemy number one. No wolf in our pack would look at him as a friend anymore. The second he defied the Alpha and admitted to wanting my mate, he became the enemy.  

Cal and Darren each grabbed ahold of Andy's arms, causing him to snap out of his staring contest with me and begin to thrash about. "This isn't over!" He yelled at me as the boys pulled his flailing body from the house.  

"Well that was foreboding," Steve spoke up. 

I turned my head to see that he hadn't stopped working on Sadie when Andy rushed in, nor did he stop when he spoke. Sadie's left arm was completely bandaged and he was beginning to bandage the right. Color had begun to return to her face, giving her cheeks a slight pink flush.  

"How is she?" I asked. 

"It's hard to tell right now, I had to up the dose of Morphine due to your blood burning it off, but she will live. I'm hoping these scars won't take as long to heal as her hands did." Steve spoke as he continued to wrap her arm.  

"When are you going to blow the base?" Elly asked. Her voice surprised me, she hadn't spoken since we brought Sadie in. In the time I had been away, they had become very close, Elly no longer wanted to be rid of her sister. It was strange to witness, but it was better than watching them fight constantly, although I would miss Sadie's crazy sister pranks.  

"Not until Sadie is healed." The Alpha replied, "I don't want to leave until she is doing better, also I was hoping they would call in reinforcements and we could kill even more of those crazy bastards. If we give them a few days that may happen."