fifteen

BTS decided to move back to Seoul and they asked me if I want to come with them. Of course, I said yes. They're the only one I have left in my life. Without them, my mom wouldn't died, I wouldn't escaped from Sam, I wouldn't made friends and I wouldn't have Jeongguk.

Right now, I'm at their school and damn, I didn't know they had a lot of girl fans. All the girls were glaring at me when I walked in with them. Jeongguk put his arm around my shoulder and smiled at me, cutely.

"I didn't know you had this side of you Jeongguk." I commented while pinching his nose.

He gently smacked my hand away and pecked my cheek, "I may hate this side of me, but I'm only going to show it to you."

I smiled and heard someone running towards us. I turned around and saw a girl with heels on.

"Jeongguk!!!" She ran to him and gave him a hug, then a kiss on the lips. My jaw dropped. Jeongguk harshly pushed her away.

"Hyolyn! I told you to stay away from me or else I will fuc—" He cut himself off and looked at me.

I stared at him with my arms crossed, "Continue what you were saying Jeongguk." I said coldly.

"Jihyun, don't misunderstand. She's just a friend." He explained.

'A friend? A friend with benefits? What kind of friend would hug and kiss you? Obviously that girl.'

"Sure, a friend." I murmured, not believing him. I saw Jimin walking with Taehyung, passing all the girls that were trying to cling on them.

"Oh, I have to go. My friends are waiting for me. You can go back and kiss him." I said, before leaving Jeongguk behind with that girl and ran to Taehyung and Jimin.

"Hey guys." I said, smiling at them. They smiled back, "Hi." They said.

"Where's Jeongguk?" Jimin asked.

"With some girl."

"Is it Hyolyn?" Taehyung said.

"How did you know?"

"She's Jeongguk's friend. She have a thing for him."

Well she should back off because Jeongguk is mine now. Wait what am I saying? I left him with her. I mentally face palm myself and look back at them.

'Ugh, they're hugging.'

I angrily forced myself to look in the front and grabbed Taehyung's and Jimin's hands.

"Take me away~" I sang, pulling them inside.

I sat there and lazily dropped my head onto the desk. The teacher was giving us a boring lesson. Why did I even agree to come to school, school sucks. I yawned and stared at the window. I felt someone's eyes on me. I looked up and saw Hyolyn.

"What is she looking at?" I muttered.

"You." I looked next to me and saw Jeongguk. I laid my head on the desk again and stared at the window. It was raining and I like it. Suddenly, I felt someone hand's on my thigh. I turned my head to the other side and saw Jeongguk staring at me. He also laid his head down and stared into my eyes.

He mouthed, "I wanna fuck you right now." I rolled my eyes. I shook my head and smack his hand away from my thigh.

"Not today or any day big boy." I mouthed back.

"Today, we will be having a project which is due in 2 weeks. It will be about—"

"Blah blah blah blah blah." I mumbled.

'I don't care about the project. No one does.'

"You will be working in partners so go find one." Jeongguk immediately smiled at me.

"Wanna be my partners?" He asked.

Before I can say anything, Hyolyn bumped in, "Of course I will Jeonggukie."

'Jeonggukie? Ew, wtf.'

"Sorry Hyolyn but I was asking Jihyun." He said, making Hyolyn pout, uglily.

"But—"

"Yes or no Jihyun?"

"Yes."

"Good. Hyolyn you can go now, I already found my partner." Jeongguk said coldly.

She glared at me and mumbled, "Why would you partner with an ugly girl." Somehow I heard that.

"I didn't know I became a mirror for you." I blurted out. I immediately covered my mouth and held in my laughter. I looked over at Jeongguk and he bursted into laughter.

"Oh my god! Good one Jihyun!" He laughed. Hyolyn angrily walked away and sat back in her seat.

The bell rang and I got up from my seat and ran out. I accidentally bump into someone and looked at that person.

My eyes widened as I saw him, "Byunhyun? What are you doing here?" I questioned while giving him a quick hug.

"I transferred here."

"What about the others?"

"They also transferred. They're in the cafeteria."

"I was just heading that way." I said.

"Really? You were going the wrong way." He said while ruffling my hair.

"Sorry, it's my first day here."

"Oh. Well, I would love to show you around if you want."

"You ain't going to show her around because I'm going to show her around first." I turned around and saw Jeongguk standing there with his arms crossed.

"Didn't I told you not to bump into my girl?" He questioned angrily.

"It wasn't my fault."

"Sorry, it was actually my fault. I keep bumping into him whenever I'm going somewhere." I defended him.

"Well.. my friends are waiting for me, so I'll see you later?" He look at my name tag and raised his brow, "Jihyun?"

"Yeah see you later." I said before turning myself around, facing Jeongguk.

"Why are you so overprotective?" I questioned.

He shrugged, "If someone ever or try hurt you, I'll make sure I'll kill them."

"Killing for hurting me? That's wrong."

"Well it's their fault for laying their filthy hands on my girl." Suddenly he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me to the lockers. He leaned in as I stared at his lips. I could feel his hot breath on me.

"If someone ever tries to kiss you, I'll make sure I'll kill them in front of you." He said before crashing his lips onto mine.