three

"Name is Jeongguk." I watched all the girls checked him out, while the guys were checking me out. I rolled my eyes and walked to the back. I took a seat next to some girl and laid my head down.

"Psst. Pssttt!!!!" I looked up and saw that girl staring at me, actually more like glaring at me.

"Sit somewhere else, can't you see the new hottie wants to sit by me." I gave her a blank look and she rolled her eyes at me. She pointed at a direction and my eyes followed it. Oh, Jeongguk. He's staring at me. I slightly laughed.

"Bitch please. It looks like he wants to sit by me." I said sarcastically. I examined that girl's looks. Tsk tsk, she's fake. I can tell that her eyes, nose, lips, are fake, even her body. I saw Jeongguk walked up behind her. He cleared his voice, trying to the girl's attention. She turned around and started smiling.

"Oh oppa, I tried to tell her to move, but she wouldn't listen to me." He scoffed. He grabbed her hair and pulled her out of her seat. Wow, he's cold. I like that.

He took a seat next to me and smirked, "Hey partner. I guess I'll be sitting by you for the rest of the semester." he said.

"Good to know."

Most of the time Jeongguk was distracting me, when I was trying to do my work. The teacher didn't even care if we did do our work or not. So eventually I gave up and let Jeongguk bothered me until the bell rang.

I went to the cafeteria to get food, but the line was too long. I decided to wait for it to grow shorter. I went to an empty table and sat there. I felt someone staring at me, so I turned around.

Yep, its that rude guy from earlier. He suddenly smirked at me and I looked away.

Someone accidentally bumped into me and spilled their food over my clothes. I stood up from my seat and stared at that person. Oh great, it's that girl from earlier.

"Next time when I say move, you'll move." she whispered into my ears. I pushed her away from me and slapped her. She looked surprised at my actions.

"Next time you spill food all over me, I'll hurt you." I whispered. I grimaced at her before walking away.

I went to the rooftop to clear my mind off. I needed rest. I laid under the shade and watch the clouds past by. Slowly, my eyes were closing. Next thing I know, I fell asleep.
________________________________

(jjk)

I saw that girl from earlier, pouring food all over Hyosung. I was about to get up and help her, but I held myself back. I realized I shouldn't do anything for a girl who I barley knew. I gotta keep my reputation the same, I can't show them I'm weak for some girl. I saw Hyosung pushed and slapped that girl, then whispered something into her ears before smirking. She walked away and my eyes followed her until she disappeared from my sight.

"What the hell are you staring at?" Namjoon asked while eating his food. "Nothing, just at some weird chick."

"Hey you know that girl from earlier, she's hot. I might play with her later." Taehyung said.

"What girl?" Hoseok questioned. I looked over at Taehyung, waiting for his answer.

"The girl who was with us this morning."

"That girl who you slapped in the ass?" Jimin said.

"More like smack." he winked. I rolled my eyes.

"We're here to find Jihyun. Don't play around too much, we might end up dead if we don't finish our mission." I said.

"Jeongguk's right. Let's focus on finding Jihyun first, then we can play around whenever we want after." Namjoon said.

"Ok fine." We all got up and started early to find this Jihyun girl. We all went with partners, beside me, I prefer working alone most of the time, especially these type of mission.
________________________________

(pjm)

I headed up to the rooftop to take a rest peacefully, but I already saw someone up there, a girl sleeping. I went up closer to take a good look at this girl. She looked familiar.

I gently tapped her shoulder. She slowly opened her eyes and put her hand in front to block the sun. She was squinting her eyes, trying to see who I was.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"I should be asking you that." I said. She got off the ground and look directly at me. Its that Hyosung girl from yesterday.

"Are you perhaps, Jimin?" I nodded. She comes out of the shade and into the sunlight. I watched her face glow, brightly as she came out. The cool breeze was blowing into her face, making her hair flow backward, where the wind is blowing at. You got to admit, she's really beautiful.

"I didn't know you go here." I said, still watching her.

"I just started today." she said.

'Was she that girl Taehyung smack in the ass this morning?'

"Was it YOU that slapped my ass this morning?!"

"W-what? NO! I would never." I said. Her eyes was looking at my body, head to toe. Is she.. checking me out???

"You don't seem like the type to slap someone's ass. I'm guessing its your other friend that slapped my ass."

"Oh, Taehyung? He's a fuckboi, so don't mind him."

"Well I do mind. I don't like someone touching my ass, especially a fuckboi." she said while crossing her arms.
________________________________

Jeongguk keeps bothering me every single second. He keeps talking about his life when I don't care.

"Now that you know about my life, tell me about yours." he said while playing with my pencils.

"I ran away from home, that's all you need to know." I said coldly.

"Cold girl. I like that." He said, giving me a seductive wink. My heart sped up after witnessing that.

"Don't wink at me again. I might—" he poke my cheek. I gave him a 'wth' face and smack his hands away from me.

"You did not just touch my sexy face." I said.

"Couldn't resist." He said while sticking his tongue out. My eyes went down to his lips after he put his tongue back in.

He smirked, "You want to kiss me? Because you can if you want to."

"No thanks." He immediately wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. My eyes widened.

"Kiss me, I dare you." he said, making me wanting to kiss him, badly. Curse his pretty face and kissable lips.

"I see someone is already dating in my class." I turned my body towards the front of the class and saw everyone staring at us.

"Sorry sir. I'll make sure this won't happened again." I apologized. I heard Jeongguk slightly chuckled. He moved closer to my face, making me close my eyes.

'Wth am I expecting?!' I opened my eyes and saw his face close to mine. I gulped.

"Didn't know you were a goody goody." he said into my ears.

I blushed, "Get your sexy— get your big ass face out of my face." I said as I pushed his face away from mine.

"I know you want me."