eleven

Me and BTS went our separate ways. On the way to class, I accidentally bumped into someone. I almost fell backwards, until someone caught me. I looked up and it was that dude from last time.

He chuckled, "Good thing your boyfriend isn't here. I would've been dead." He said sarcastically. I giggled and got off of him.

"I didn't see you. You're like a cute mouse running around." Did he say cute?

"Thanks."

"By the way, I'm Byunhyun." Byunhyun? What kind of name is that.

"Jih— Hyosung."

"Nice to meet you Hyosung, I should get going now because your boyfriend is coming." He said, pointing behind me.

I turned around and saw Jeongguk walking towards me. Byunhyun walked away and Jeongguk stood beside me.

"Who was that?" He asked coldly.

"A new friend."

"Did he touch you?" I shook my head.

"Good. If anyone touches you, I will kill them."

My eyes widened, "You're joking right?"

He shook his head, "Why should I joke something about that?"

"Because it involves killing someone."

"Ok and?"

"What if I got hurt and someone has to pick me up and put me on the bed."

"Still kill them." I smacked his arm. He shot a glare at me. Uh oh.

He grabbed my shoulder and pushed me to the lockers. He trapped me between his arms and gazed deeply into my eyes.

"Hit me again and I'll fuck you."

I looked at him, full with fear, "I-I won't." I stuttered.

Oh god, please make him change his mind. I don't want to lose my virginity, especially by a hot guy. I rather have someone I love, steal it.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to class. Hanui was watching us, actually, more like glaring. She was glaring at Jeongguk.

"Let go of her wrist." Hanui said harshly. Jeongguk looked at her and listened. He let go of my wrist and sat down in his seat. I looked over at Hanui and thanked her.

The teacher came in and slammed her books, "Alright! From now on, we will be working and focusing on SCHOOLWORK." She yelled.

Everyone groaned, "Whyy?" Someone whined.

"Because the principal wants you guys to pass the exam. If you don't pass it, you're going to have to serve the school cafeteria food for lunch. And clean the bathrooms." My jaw dropped.

I don't want to clean the bathrooms, I heard there are rats and piss on the ground and etc. I MUST pass this exam.

"No you won't. I'm going to make sure you fail with me." Jeongguk said. I looked over at him and glared at him.

"No you won't. Just copy off of me. I don't care if you copy, just don't make me fail. I don't want to clean the bathrooms or serve food." I said.

"Ok."
________________________________

"Hey Hyosung!" I turned around and saw Byunhyun with his friends, "Come sit with us."

I smiled and walked to his table. I took a seat beside him and smiled at everyone.

"Guys, I will like you to meet Hyosung." He introduced me to everyone.

"Hi, I'm Hyosung." I said. There was a girl sitting on the other side by Byunhyun and she was glaring at me.

"Hi I'm Woohee." A girl in front of me said. She smiled at me, she have a cute eye smile.

"I'm Woohyun." The guy next to her said, "I'm her brother." I just nodded my head and smiled.

"And I'm Nana. Byunhyun's girlfriend." The girl, who was glaring at me earlier said.

She was clinging onto Byunhyun's arm and his facial impression wasn't too happy, he looked more disturbed.

"I'm not your boyfriend and you're not my girlfriend." He said coldly, before pushing her arms off of him. She suddenly glared at me again and crossed her arms.

"What are you doing over here?" I turned around and saw Taehyung with Jimin and Jeongguk.

"Making new friends." I said bluntly.

"Hyosung, who are these guys? You never told me that you have good looking friends." Nana said, before checking Jeongguk out.

I clenched my fist and glared at her. This bitch is a slut.

Taehyung started flirting with Nana.

I totally forgot he was a fuckboi.

"Oh come on Taehyung, Jeongguk you get Jih— Hyosung." Jimin said, before pulling Taehyung away from Nana.

Jeongguk picked me up and put me on his shoulder.

Did I tell y'all I was wearing a skirt because of the school uniforms?

"Jeongguk, put me down! My underwear are showing!" I shout-whispered in his ears.

"Don't worry, I'll make no one looks." I rolled my eyes, obviously everyone are going to look at my ass.

"I didn't know you wear red underwear. You have a nice ass too."

My eyes widened, "Jeongguk!! Don't look at my ass!" Suddenly I felt a smack on my ass.

"Dude!! Did you smacked my ass!"

"Of course I did. I'm the only one closest to you."

I rolled my eyes, "I would hit you, but you said you would fuck me if I do."

"Hit me, I kinda want to fuck you right now."

What the fuck.. I have nothing else to say.

He brought me to the table where BTS was sitting at. He put me down and took a seat. I took a seat next to him and stared at the table.

"What's wrong with her?" I heard Yoongi asked.

"Stuff happened." Jeongguk said. I rolled my eyes. He fucking smack my ass.

"Jeongguk did you hurt her?" Jimin said while glaring at him.

"No. I just smacked her ass."

"You have to admit, she does have a nice ass." Taehyung announced.

"Taehyung!"

"Sorry Jihyun, I have to admit, you do have a nice ass." Namjoon said.

"Agree." Yoongi said. These perverts.

"My ass is better than hers." Jimin said.

"It really is." I said.

Hanui came up to us and waved, "Hey." She said, before taking a seat next to Jeongguk.

"Hi." Me and Jimin said while smiling at her.

"Hey." The others said in a monotone voice.

"Jimin, I was wondering if you can walk me home? Your mom wants you to bring me home everyday from now on." She said.

Jimin just nodded his head, "Ok." He said.

"Jeongguk, I need to talk to you after school. You won't mind coming to the rooftop right?" I said.

"I would mind."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm expecting you to be there."