twelve

I'm so done. What did I fucking except? Of course he wouldn't come. Fucking jerk. I hate him. I waited for him for fucking 1 hour!

"You know what Jeongguk, fuck you! Fuck you and your whole sexy face! Fuck everything about you, fuck you!" I yelled.

"I didn't know you want me that bad." A voice said from behind, causing me to flinch.

I angrily turned around and crossed my arms, "You jerk. You made me wait for a hour, you're such a dick."

He suddenly pulled me into his embrace, leaning close to my face, "If you wanted to fuck me that bad, then just ask." He whispered into my ear, bringing chills down my spine.

I tried to escape his hug, but he kept making it tighter. He nuzzled his face into my shoulder.

"I'm cold, lets stay like this for a while." He mumbled. I just nodded my head and let him be.

It's been 2 minutes and I gently got out of his embrace, "Jeongguk."

"Hm?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Why do you keep making me feel like this? Why do you keep making my heart flutter whenever I'm with you? Why is my face always turning hot whenever you do something that's already cringy? Why do I.... like you?"

"Jihyun." I looked up at him and gazed into his dark brown eyes. "I always wanted to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Why do you keep making me crazy for you?" He questioned.

Oh god, someone call the doctor because my heart is beating, extremely fast.

He suddenly cupped my cheeks as he gazed into my eyes, "Jihyun."

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my girl who will always put her life in risk for me?" He asked, making me giggled.

"Isn't it supposed to be the other way?"

He slightly chuckled, "Yeah but still, will you?"

I pursed my lips and shyly nodded my head. He smiled and pressed his lips on top of mine. It was full of passionate and love. It didn't last very long, before he broke the kiss.

"Come on, lets go back. The rest must be worry about us." He said, before intertwining his hand with mine.

We headed back to the hideout and when we got inside, everything was packed up.

"What's going on?" I asked while looking at a bunch of boxes on the floor.

"We're moving." Seokjin said.

"To where?"

"A different hideout."

"Oh, I guess I'll pack my stuff up too." I said, grabbing my backpack and starting to pack up my clothes.

"We can go to my house. I have a secret hideout behind my bookshelf." Jeongguk said.

"Ok, lets head there then. Come on, pick up the boxes and bring them to the van." Namjoon ordered. Everyone nodded their head and started picking up a box or two, bring them to the van.

"Everyone got everything?" He asked.

"Yes." We all said in a unison.

"Alright, show us the way Jeongguk." Jeongguk got in the front seat and drove off.

I noticed how fast he was going and it wasn't kinda making me feel uneasy. "Aren't you speeding too much?" I asked, looking over at Jeongguk.

He smirked, "No even if I was, the police won't catch us anyways. I can lose them easily." He said.

I just nodded my head and went to sleep. After a hour of sleeping, I felt someone shaking my arm. I opened my eyes and saw Jeongguk.

"We're here." He said.

I looked around and saw a huge mansion. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the van. We all walked to the front and I saw another Jeongguk opened the door.

"Brotherr!" Jeongguk said, happily. They both hugged each other and his brother's eyes quickly landed on me.

"Who's this beautiful girl." He asked, giving me a wink.

"My girlfriend." Everyone gasped and looked at him in shocked.

"Since when did that happened?" Seokjin questioned.

"Since today." I looked over at Jimin and Taehyung and they looked sad. I walked over to them and wrapped my arms around their shoulders.

"What's wrong guys? Why so gloomy?" I questioned.

They slightly smiled and walked into Jeongguk's mansion, leaving me behind. Everyone got inside and looked around, full with surprises on their face. Jeongguk came up to me and wrapped his arms about my waist.

"Wanna have alone time when everyone leave?" He whispered in my ear. I took his arms off of me and faced him.

I went closer to him and whispered, "No." seductively in his ear.

"Don't play with my hormones like that." He said, pulling me upstairs into his room.

He went to the bookshelf and pulled out a fake book, causing the hideout entrance to open. I went inside and saw a lot of technical stuff. The rest came inside and looked around.

"So how are we going to kill my mom?" I asked.

Namjoon started to explain everything, "So you, Jeongguk, and Jimin will go inside the main room, where your mother is at. Pretend that you're returning Jihyun to her. Yoongi, Hoseok, and I are going take out the men near the computer area, that's when I go in and shut off the lights and service. Taehyung and Seokjin will be in the van in the back, they will be listening and watching everything we do. We can all communicate by these ear piece. If you ever need help, just press it." We all nodded our head and started getting to work.

"Wait, how are we going to see in the dark?" Jimin questioned.

"Night goggles."

"I can't wait to kill my mom after what she did to my dad." I said.

"Revenge is always sweet." Yoongi said while smirking.

"So when do we start?" Jeongguk asked.

"Tomorrow, midnight."