six

I entered my apartment and threw myself onto the couch. I lazily turned on the tv and watch some action movies. I was about to go take a nap, until the doorbell rang.

"Who is it!" I yelled. No one answered. I rolled my eyes and got up. I went to the door and opened it. There was seven idiots standing in front of my door with foods in their hands.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked lazily.

"Jeongguk decided to cook food for you since you're always looking skinny." I looked at myself then at Jeongguk.

"What are you guys talking about? I'm not skinny, I'm average :)" Jeongguk pushed me out of the way. They all entered my place, my apartment.

"Rude." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry." Jimin randomly said.

"For what?"

"For Jeongguk's action. I'm sure he didn't mean to push you."

"He's always cold. Don't get on his bad side, you don't know what he might do to you." He continued. I'll like for him to kiss me :) I mean, no I don't..

"Ok." I said bluntly before lazily dropping myself again on the couch. Taehyung came up to me and sat down beside me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and smiled. I rolled my eyes and took his arm off.

He pouted, "I thought you liked me."

I scoffed, "You thought. Beside I've never liked anyone before." I said. He gasped and stared at me like I did something wrong.

"Wait, you never fall in love before? Nor liked anyone?" I nodded my head.

"Are you even human?" I smacked him. He looked surprised at my actions.

"Of course I'm human. If I wasn't I would've go to Mars with the aliens." I said sarcastically.

"I'm an alien." He blurted out. We just stared at each other and laughed. While the others were helping Seokjin cook, me and Taehyung got really close. I told him everything about my life, except the evil mother part.

"My parents abandoned me when I was 10." He said, looking at the floor.

"My father died when I was 10." He look up at me and slightly smiled.

"We have something in common. We lost the most important thing that we need in our life. Your parents and my dad." I said.

"What about your mom?" I sighed. Should I tell him?

"My mom--"

"Kids, it's time to eat~" Seokjin said in a motherly tone. Taehyung dragged me to the table and forced me to sit next to him. Jeongguk sat the other side. Everyone started digging in while I just watched them eat. Me and Jeongguk was the only one not eating.

Seokjin looks up, "Why aren't you two eating?" He asks, making everyone looked at us.

"Not hungry." I said.

"Me either." Jeongguk said. They just nod their head and went back eating.

"So when is your birthday?" Jimin suddenly asked.

"January 1st."

"Year?"

"1998."

"Your younger than Jeongguk." Yoongi said.

"Cool."

"Jeongguk or Taehyung if you have any thoughts of those things, don't even think about it. She's still young." Seokjin said. My eyes widened.