"Yes. I couldn't bring myself to rid it entirely, so I compromised. I give it to you, and, should there be a reason that requires it, I can take it back in. So, it's for emergencies only."

Tears well in my eyes. "Cassie." I close the gap, pushing his head down to kiss him softly. "You're sure about this?"

"I've had a lot of doubt in my time on Earth, Josette, but this isn't one of those times. I'm absolutely sure. And, I'm absolutely sure about this." I feel a ring slip onto my left hand. "I didn't think my future held a family, let alone someone significant. Now, it does. I can have that, and I want it, Josette, with you."

"Damn it, Cas." I chuckle, feeling his calloused fingers wipe away any tears. "First you become human for me, and now you want me to marry you." I sighed, smiling. "What am I gonna do with you?"

"Well, for starters, how about marry me?"

I nod vigorously. "Yes." Careful to not drop his Grace, I give him a one-armed hug. I burrow my head into his neck. Wait...if he's human, he can't know. I pull away. "Cas?"

"Yes?"

"I've got something for you," I say through my blubbering. "I'm...we're pregnant. Again."

Cas blinks, staring at me in silence. I laugh, seeing his mouth open and close like a fish gasping for breath.

"Breathe, Cas," I say soothingly. "Breathe." I hear the air finally leave his lungs and go back in.

"We're...we're having a baby," he whispers. I nod, with the biggest smile on my face. "H-how long have I been gone?"

"About a month." I clear my throat. "If you're implying that I slept with someone else..."

"N-no, I'm not. I was just asking."

I chuckle. "Sometimes I forget how innocent you can be, Cas." I lick my lips. "I know, it's crazy. Fallon's not even one yet, and already she's gonna be a big sister."

"No, that's...that's wonderful, Josette. Really." He smiles. "Do they know?"

"Sam and Dean? Not exactly. They haven't returned my voicemails, so, I guess they're knee-deep in what they do best." The mention of my brothers hurts me. They rarely visit, but I know why. They want to keep this life for me, they don't want to shatter it.

A heavy silence blankets us, because we both know there's a high chance that Fallon may never grow up knowing her uncles and having a relationship with them.

I wrap my fingers around Cas's hand. "This is crazy," I murmur. "You're human, again."

"Yes, so," he takes the gun away from me, "I'd appreciate it if you put that away. That can actually hurt me now."

"I'll have to get used to that again. Come on, how about you join me in bed? It's been cold for a little too long."

I pull Cas away from Fallon's crib by his hand, leading him back to the bedroom. I leave him so I can put the gun back under the mattress—it's more convenient and comfortable that way instead of under my pillow like normal paranoid people do. By the time I stand up straight again and turn, he's right there. I push off the trench coat, feeling familiar hands encase my waist.

"You've been away too long, Cassie," I croon, teasing him with a feather-light kiss on the top of his mouth. His hands tighten on my waist, and I chuckle. I keep our eyes together as I get his shirt off, letting it pool onto the floor.

"Josette..."

"No sex, I promise. I know how you are about that while I'm pregnant. I just need this." He shudders under my warm touch. "I need to remember."

"I haven't been gone that long."

"Even to you, a month feels like eternity."

We end up lying on the bed, me over Cas. We don't speak; we just watch each other in fond gazes.

"What?" I ask. I notice the change in his look. There's a sadness now.

"You're you, but you're not...you."

I sigh, pressing my head into his. "I miss it, too. I miss looking like my mom. I miss representing my parents."

"You do, in spirit. You're an embodiment of them. Just like how our children will embody us."

Our children. It sounds so right. "I'm hoping for a boy this time. I've always liked the idea of having the protective older sister."

"That's because you are the protective older sister."

I shrug. "It beats the norm of seeing big brother, little sister."

"Well, you know how I feel about the gender."

"I know, as long as it's healthy, you're good." I laugh. I sigh, kissing his forehead. I touch the stubble on his face. "Do I ever tell you how much I love you?"

"Not as often as I'd like to hear it, no," he teases.

"I love you, Cassie." I press our foreheads together.

"I love you too, Josette."

**[tears up a bit] God, I can't believe it. I gave a Supernatural ship a happy ending

I've still got a few more things for y'all, though.**