Chapter Ten

Paris's Pov

This morning after prayer, I remember that today was Sunday and Bryant said he might come so I grab my phone and text him while I was going down the stairs.

Text Messages

****************

Me: So you up?

Bryant: Maybe let me just open my eyes some more

Me: Forget something??

Bryant: Yup I have it here.

Me: Yeah

Bryant: Yeah

Me: So what is it?

Bryant: My pillow

Me: Haha, very funny. But be serious, I mean what's today?

Bryant: 21st

Me: like I said very funny but today is Sunday so you coming?

Bryant: yeah yeah I am texting Trent right now to get a ride to your house because I don't really think your parents want a boy in a black leather jacket on a motorcycle to pull in their driveway at seven in the morning.

Me: Okay I will iron your suit for you so it's ready when you get here.

Bryant: yeah

After that I turn off my phone, I hug my mom and start to set the table for morning breakfast. When dad comes down, we set out the food and then grab our seats. Daddy says the prayer and then we dig in.

"Hey mom, someone is coming over this morning to come to church with me." I said as they ate their food.

"Okay when is coming and why?" Mom asks.

"Umm I think that he is going to be here soon because Trent is going to drive him over and he is coming over because I got him a suit yesterday and kept with me just incase he wasn't going to use I could donate them to one of the boys at church." I explained to mom.

Daddy being the overprotective person like he is says

"Who is he?"

And then everything gets complicated.

"Well, he is one of Trent's cousins, um Bryant is his name."

"You mean the Bad Boy, Bryant is coming to our house and interacting with my daughter." Daddy said.

"Daddy, this is the right thing to do, I am doing what you taught me to do, do what Jesus would do and Choose the Right. I got this feeling that I need to change him into a good guy and I knew it was a message from God sent to me by the Holy Ghost."

"Okay if you think that it was a message from God then go ahead and do this but I want you to be careful and we are always here to call if something happens."

"Yes. Daddy, I know and I love you both." I said as I grabbed my plate and kissing both my mom and dad before heading to the kitchen to my plate in the sink.

As I walk up the stairs, I get a call from Trent, who tells me that at he is pulling into my road. So I told him the pass code to open our gate and then go up to my room to change. I change into my dress.

^Picture of dress/ outfit^ Made from @Modern_Momon_Girls's Polyvore Account

Then I started ironing Bryant's clothing so that I can have them done before they ring the doorbell.

After ironing Bryant's clothing and checking my makeup, I checked my phone and didn't have a message so I headed down to see what was taking them so long, but not before I put his outfit in the hall closet.