Chapter Six

Paris's Pov.

So today is the last day of summer vacation so we go to the local beach to get one more day of sun and then at lunch we are going to the mall again to get the rest of our school supplies and things. Before I texted the group, I went through my purse and add the things to my huge beach bag and I found Bryant's phone number so I added him to my contacts and messaged my friends.

Text Messages

****************

*Group message to Julia Blair Trent and Leo*

Me: Hey we still doing what we planned for to day?

Julia: Super I am ready to go and great another tan line this time I am wearing a one piece..

Blair: Awesome, love your bathing suit and I for one can't wait for shopping, I am not getting burnt but I need to practice swimming for the swim team this year.

Trent: Tanning no thank you, shopping no thank you, swimming no thank you, but I am ready to surf, are you surfing, Paris?  

Me: Yeah, I am going to tan for part time and surf the other time.

Leo: Rad!!

Trent: Not Rad at all, mom is making me bring Bryant with me and it not going to be fun I am literally babysitting him because his parents have a “second honeymoon” or another consulting meeting for today.

Me: It will be fun,  maybe God wants us to teach him something today and instead of thinking of it as babysitting think of it as doing a service to God.

Trent: If you say so and who's car are we taking?

Julia: Mom is letting me borrow her SUV and taking mine with her and my two sisters to the zoo today,  so we can't mess up it okay Leo.

Leo: What I told your mom I was sorry and bought her a covers to go over all the chair to match the one I stained with nachos when we went to the Circus for class.

Me: Okay so we meet up at my house kay!!!

At My House

*************

“So we got everything and nothing is missing, right?” I asked everyone after they all got to my house.

There was a chorus of yes but one no by Bryant because Trent apparently didn't tell him that we were going to the beach so we had to wait for him and Trent to go home and get his swim shorts, then his body suit, and his surfboard because he apparently surfs.

So an hour later, we packed up all the stuff in Julia's SUV and headed out on our roadtrip to the beach. But before we left, like always I said a prayer for our safety and those on the roads safety and we took our group selfie which I had to ask no beg Bryant to get in.

So I sat in the front with Julia driving, then Leo behind Julia , Trent in the middle, and then Bryant behind me and finally Blair laid in the very back because she just got home from a week trip to see her Grandparents in Utah and still wanted to come even though we told her that we did care if she just missed one annual trip we have all the time so we compromised if she would sleep on the way there, we would let her come. We are off to the beach, this is going to be the best last Saturday of summer ever.