Chapter One

Paris's Pov-

So this morning, I woke up to a sunny morning and knew what the group was going to do today. If you don't know or something. I am Paris Carrington, many people know because my parents are rich but most a school know me as the the leader of the "Mormon" group and to be honest, I didn't know that I was until one of the rich mean girl said "Just because you are the leader of you little mormon group does not mean you will ever fit in" but let's forget that and start on my group. In our little group there is Me, Julia the smart one, Blair the sporty one, Trent the geeky/ comic book one, and leo the Romeo one. To say the truth my Bestest friend of the whole group is Julia but don't tell the others So today is the perfect day!!! So many of you would ask why but my group must already know because before I can even start to grab my phone to call them. I'm added to the group text by my wonderful friend Julia.

Text Messages

****************

Me- So guys, this is gonna be perfect.

Julia- Ya it is, it's a perfect to spend the day walking and

Me: Wait don't say anything more, Julia you don't want to jicks this perfect day. Has any of you asked the guys about it yet?

Blair: Yup I have. Here. I'll add them to our group chat so we can ask if the time is still ok for them.

*Blair adds them onto our group chat that we made.*

Trent: Sup you guys.

Blair: Not much. Just talking about the perfect day.

Me: We were wondering if you guys are still able to come to the mall with us.

Leo: I'm still open.

Trent: Yeah, I am too. Got nothing to do today anyways so I'll come with you all.

Me: Ok. That's great! See you guys later!

To the mall

*************

The group met up at the mall. I smiled as I saw them. I waved to all my friends and they waved back smiling happily. We mostly hung out at the mall but we didn't buy a huge amount though I offered to pay since I had enough money to. Plus, I didn't want my friends to pay for anything. I wanted to spoil them today because they have been amazing friends and I wanted to do something nice for them as well.

I decided to go to the mall mostly because I'm not a huge shopper but because it's how we met. We all go to the same school, but at that time, we didn't really know each other and I was in a different group. We mostly just saw each other at school and we didn't really have any classes together. So we would hang out with our own friends we had. Then we actually saw each other a lot at the mall than anywhere else, funny to say.

I smiled as I led my friends around the mall. "C'mon guys. Let's go!"

They all agreed happily as they started walking around the mall. We visited some of the stores inside the mall for a bit. We were walking around the mall again when suddenly Trent saw someone and froze.

"What is it?" I asked him confused.

He quietly showed us who he was looking at and said, "It's my cousin."

His cousin saw us and he started to walk up to us. While his cousin was doing that, I wondered why it was a bad thing to see his cousin. So I asked him why.

"Because he normally likes to be a troublemaker. He goes to a different school so I don't see him that much. He's not a Mormon like us and he treats others badly. His family isn't the best either and when my family try to be friends or be closer and get to know each other, they don't let us. They start being rude to the whole family and I also heard that my cousin was THE really bad bully at our school."

Everyone else thought about it and was letting it sink in. They started not to like this guy as much, but inside me there was a feeling that I need to change him into a good guy and I knew it was a message from God sent to me by the Holy Ghost. Then we all looked up and saw him study us and smirking as he got closer and walked to us.

"What's his name?" I asked Trent quickly.

"Bryant." Trent say as he walks back into the semi circle they made around me.

So I guess it's time to kick in my leadership attitude, ask help from Heavenly Father so that I will be able to keep my cool and I need to protect my group.