Chapter Two

Bryant's Pov.

'When I saw my cousin at the mall, I was surprised, I didn't think that Mormons went to the mall because of all the temptation.' I thought as I smirked.

As I walked closer to the group he is surrounded by and the girl he is talking to, but then I study them. As I study them, I noticed that they were not surrounding him but the girl. I smirked harder to keep from laughing out loud, my cousin got himself into a group lead by a girl of all people and a rich girl too. I mean my cousin is not ugly so he could be dating her not in the group.

So I walk up with my bad boy attitude and my innocent smile and as I do that I realise something, he has changed and become a Mormon and the girls stance has changed also she is not charmed by me but ignoring that and standing with her head held high like a leader and she is glowing a little. When I get halfway to the group I try to remember the old Trent, my cousin, who would normally would trick anyone, especially girls that he was a good boy. Then after he fooled them enough, he showed his true self. He broke girls hearts or lost someone's trust. He didn't mind since he didn't really care about others much.

I am two feet in front of the group with Trent and the others glaring at me and the girl just standing there smiling.

"Hi, my name is Paris and what's yours?" She says with hand held out, still smiling, and I know she already knows my name but I say it any way so I can look into her beautiful eyes again.

"My name is Bryant and who are they." I say as I shake her smooth, soft hands.

"Don't mind the glare, buts thats my group and they were on their best behavior but don't worry that will be fixed." She say sand I notice when she said that last part they relax a tiny bit and force a smile.

"Oh well, don't worry I've had plenty of glares from ex.'s but not Mormons" I said waiting for them to respond but she only has the spotlight so that must mean they have a tight trust I wonder why.

When I said that, I also noticed her flinch and the smile start to be a little forced.

"Well we have to go, sorry we could not be here longer to talk. See you at school." She said and I could tell it was forced.

Well at least the beautiful Paris, knew my name and knew I would see her at school again. I watched till they turned the corner, no one argued or said a word just walked side by side smiling and then they linked arms.