Chapter Seven

Bryant's Pov.-

An Hour later

*************

They were packing up to hit the mall to get some extra last minute supplies for our first day of school on Monday. None of us got sunburnt so they, more like Paris the scheduled person, decided that we could shop to five thirty and still make it back to our homes at 8:00 and still have have two hours to put up the stuff they bought and start on their preparation for Sunday. What they do I don't know, I am just here because Trent's parents and my parents had finally agreed on something and decided that I needed to hang with people my own age.

So now they are off to the mall after they packed all the stuff back into the car and then the surfboards on top. About a few mins later of them singing songs, taking pictures, and few of them texting but not the driver she was only focused on the road because of road safety, they finally made it to the well congested mall. They partnered off with me with Paris, Julia,and Blair because Paris decided the boys had me for the first of the morning so then the girls get me the afternoon so that the whole group could get to know me.

"Hey first we have to go and look for backpacks because I couldn't find a heavy duty one at the store in town." Paris said.

"Sure so after that can we go a grab some new shoes on sale over there?" Julia said.

Before Blair could say something, her and Julia's phones went off and then they all even Paris looked at each other smiled and laughed while I stood like the odd one out and knowing that there is a 90% chance that they are talking to me.

So after that I followed while they got school supplies and random stuff like that and unlike the preppy girls I know they carried their own bags. So thirty minutes before we had to meet at the front, they started to walk into this mall store that sold formal dress and suites only and I started to wonder why they were going in there.

"So what color do you think would look good on him?" Julia asked the other girls.

"Umm, I don't know, I am just here to look good, smile, browse the store and when y'all are finally done pick the tie." Blair answered.

"Let go get Macy and ask her to bring out a black and dark navy suit." Paris said looking at me.

Then I realized she buying me a suit so that I wouldn't have any reason to not go to church with her tomorrow. I wanted to go to church with her but I also didn't because that would ruin my bad boy attitude and the next day if some said to or to up my status I would have to be horrible to her.

"So what size are you in suits and shoes?" Paris said batting her eyes and unlike the girl who look like they have something in their eyes, she makes it look like she was just blinking her eyes like she does this every day.

"Um I have never gotten a full suit and have never owned a pair of dress shoes." I said hoping that was enough to not fully disappoint her but to get out of this store but of course no luck.

"Well we will have Macy measure you and then we try to find some shoes." Paris said as Macy, I think can over with a tape measure and notepad.

So after getting measured and fitted, the girls were finally able to find two good suits for me and Paris said she would keep the spare one at her house and then Blair popped out of nowhere with 10 half off and cheap but good looking ties.

So finally after we got my church shoes, we meet up with the boys, grabbed an early lunch, and headed home.

Finally we got on the road and Julia let Leo drive because she was tired and so Julia got the way back seat with some of the shopping bags because she has work as soon as she gets home, Blair and Paris sitting in the middle with me because Trent moved up to the front so that they could talk about the upcoming football, baseball, and basketball season that they started in.

About halfway to home, Blair and Paris fell asleep, so I had no one to talk to so I texted James my second in command and told him that I wasn't going to make it to the party tomorrow but I am not telling him that I am going to a Mormon church.

Bryant's IPhone Text Messages

*****************************

Me) Dude can't make it tomorrow

Why not it's going to be the bomb (James

Me) Can't got things to do remember

Oh yeah, making that Mormon Girl fall for you, why again

You have so many other girls who would love to be in her place (James

Me) Don't you remember Thomas the "bad" boy from the other school

Well did you also forget that if I don't do this and get her to like me, I am going to lose my baddest boy reputation to him.

Well gotta go, I have a date tonight at five so see ya (James

Me) It was five thirty, thirty minutes ago and now it is six o'clock but see ya

So ten minutes later I fell asleep and we were only have two hours left.