Chapter Eight

Words like these are thoughts and normal words like these are words spoken.

Paris's pov.-

I am swimming and swimming when all sudden a wave hits me and I am getting pushed off and I can hear someone calling but I can't respond and poof my dream goes black, leaving me to wonder if that will really happen to me.

*slow opening my eyes*

"You okay, I just wanted to wake up, since I know you like to call your mom when we are an hour from your home." Blair said softly like a child. I wonder why did she hear my dreams, now we both a have a secret about each other's dreams.

"Thanks, have seen my phone?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah, here let me grab it" She said as she handed me my phone after she fished it out of one of my bags.

Ongoing Call to Mom from Paris

"Hey mama, we are an hour out and I'll be there soon."

Okay, make sure you come into the house to shower, lotion, and get the shopping list before you go out for your daily workout.

"Yes mama, I will and will you or daddy be home when I get home?"

I might when you first get home but before you leave or after you leave your dad will get home from work and then him and I will go to the fashion debut for my new line and I set the security when we leave but when you get back don't forget to unlock the security but after you unlock it for ten minutes, you lock it again because we are not going to get back till 12 o'clock. Oh and remember to have you all your clothes washed before we get home and all your church items on the left side table by the door.

"Yes mama, I will remember and I love you"

I love you too, don't forget now okay bye

"Bye"

Outgoing Call to Mom from Paris has ended.

Hour Later

***********

I got home did everything mom said, jumped into a warm shower and then changed into my warm, fuzzy pajamas. I hit the bed and right before I closed my eyes, I wondered if Bryant would come to church tomorrow with Trent or he just say yes to the whole shopping for church clothes so that I would just leave him alone.