Chapter 13

BECCA'S POV

It was the start of a normal English lesson and Miss was going around checking the conditions of our scripts, like for goodness sake women you gave it like last lesson, chill out.

"Right okay this lesson you will have the opportunity to start rehearsing your lines" she explained after roaming round the class "we are only perfecting scene 1 for the rest of the week because its the longest scene so don't get ahead of yourself. If you don't have lines in scene 1 go and help people who do, now get going"

I got up to go find Raymond because in scene 1 I only have a conversation with him.

When I get to his desk I see him touching up Cynthia's tits over her shirt and quietly whispering in her ear making her giggle, GIGGLE, I'm sorry but Cynthia never giggles. After rolling my eyes I knock on their desk loudly snapping them out of their play.

"what do you want" Raymond snapped looking up at me a bit. Who does he think he's talking to.

I looked at Cynthia in a way to make her tell him off but she just shrugged and sat up straight. Is she joking. Well next time i think i'll tell him of myself.

"what is it?" she asked gently trying to hide her annoyance. Well I'm sorry I stopped the act of sexual harassment for you.

"well my first scene is with your urm boyfriend over here" I said pointing at Raymond "so if you dont mind I'd like to borrow him for a bit" i finished hiding my own irratation. I don't really want to work with Raymond he annoys the hell out of me and secretly I hate how Cynthia actually likes him, he's hiding something.

"I don't want to work with you though" he muttered

"me niether but we have to so can you just get up" I replied temper rising

"I do what I want and right now I DON'T really want to get up" he spat bitterly

"your pissing me off Raymond" I fiercely shot back

"does it look like I fucking care"

I glared at him fist clenched but a smirk just settled on his face nevertheless.

Before Cynthia could say anything to justify her completly insane boyfriend someone was already talking beside me.

"hey what's going on?" the familiar deep voice caught me so of gaurd i almost gasped. I haven't seen him since that incident with Joel.

"its just HER she is annoying the hell out of me"

"HER has a name" I growled.

"ooh fiesty" Raymond muttered laughing making Cynthia hit his arm.

"Raymond shut the fuck up" looking over at Jorden slightly i caught the glare that he targeted at Raymond. I don't think I have ever seen him under the level of satisfied.

I looked at Cynthia and saw here silently miming a sorry I just cocked my head at here and rolled my eyes.

"aaw Jorden have you come to save your little princess" Raymond said a bit to loud, the rooms murmuring went suddenly silent.

No no no not this again Tiana's in the room. I looked around the room to see our teacher missing.

So I turned and glared at the couple sitting down in front of me  "Cynthia sort out your boyfriend cause I swear he needs help, and YOU" I exclaimed pointing at Raymond "never talk to me again!" hopefully me saying that will end all this.

Before Raymond could say anything back Jorden beat him to it, "Don't speak! Just cooperate will you?"

After Jorden said that Raymond sat up his smirk fading.

"who's side are you on man?! why are you arguing with me, YOUR FRIEND, for a girl your not even an item with?! My advise to you Jorden is you leave her the fuck alone before you lose me and the rest of us, you aint acting yourself and wait hold on why do you like her anyways I swear she has some loads of people watching disorder shit or whatever she has is called!"

My breath caught in my breath and all my anger turned into complete shame and embarrassment.

"He didn't fucking go there" I heard Pooja murmur aloud standing up with Mija by her side.

I felt my self step backwards...I need to leave.

"Don't you know when to stop!" Cynthia shouted getting out of here seat and rushing to me.

I quickly put my hand out stopping Cynthia from getting any closer. She halted looking startled.

Not surprisingly the class erupted in whispers again.

I regrettably looked at Tiana to see her freely giggling with another girl I always see her with. My heart sunk and I felt tears brim my eyes but I told myself not to let them fall. Well not in front of anyone though.

I didn't dare look at anyone else. I mean what's the fucking point, Raymond is right so looking up for help is pointless because know one can disagree. Everyone knows now.

I left the room not looking back once.
I ignored the different voices calling out my name. I just wanted to be alone for one minute to embrace the fact that I am a wimp that cannot face their fears.

While I walked down the empty corridors I heard footsteps approaching. Shit.

"Rebecca?"