Chapter 3 - First impression

Its Monday morning and we are all at pooja's house.

At 7:00am may I add.

I think its cause Tiana and Laysan have pissed us off a lot and we all want to put in 100%.

"We actually have loads of makeup when we put it together you know" I mentioned a bit shook.

"truss me" pooja said laughing.

"ok so are we all going to do our own makeup or are we going to help each other?" Cynthia asked who is surprisingly eager to start.

"can I make a suggestion" I replied.

"sure"

"ok so I was thinking that we all go one at a time you know just to get it perfect and each one of us will do a specific thing for that person" I said hoping everyone understood.

"ohh ok but wo will do what then" mija asked.

"everyone should just do what they are good at so urm pooja defiantly is doing eyebrows, mija foundation, vyelle concealer, Cynthia mascara and lashes and that and I will do hair and I can gel your edges if anyone wants that done" I explained "oh and if you want to paint your nails you can do that yourself. We got an hour and fifteen minutes, so urm fifteen minutes for each person, who wants to go first!" I added with a quick clap of my hands.

They all looked at me with amassment.

"on it boss" they mumbled.

I rolled my eyes.

"mija you go first yeah" vyelle chimed.

"yeah sure"

Everyone got t their 'stations' except pooja who was free because mija had already done her eyebrows as usual so I decided to straighten pooja's hair, it wouldn't take long because her hair was easy to deal with. She is my Asian bestie so she got that hair. and mate. sigh. she got those hips and her thighs are just perfect. She also is the tallest out of all of us and she had super long wavy light brown hair. She basically is just one of them peng Asians.

Mija the one who is doing her make up at the moment is a really nice shade of dark brown her skin and with that she got lighter eyes that she got some black framed glasses over. She has long black braids that stop slightly above her (very big) bum can I add. She is the shortest out of all of us but she still got that sexy petite figure, small waist and round hips. Yep that's mija.

Vyelle and Cynthia have also got that body and like their bum and boobs are just boom. Vyelle is lighter and Cynthia is a bit darker but they both are so peng. They are the best of friends and they are the craziest out of all of us believe it or not. Together anyway.

"Ok is everyone done?" I asked finally finished.

I got at the moment big twists in y hair that I put in a low ponytail. I had all my makeup and gel done and I decided to wear my skirt so my batty can be poppin a little more today. I think I am quite short but I am not much under pooja so I don't mind that much.

"my nails still need to dry" mija replied.

"Cynthia?"

"almost I just have to do my hair properly" she answered.

"vyelle?"

"I just need to do my eyeliner" she said apologetically after seeing my facial expression, which was really frustrated by the way.

"pooja?"I whimpered with hope.

"yep I'm done" she replied happily.

"ok lets wait downstairs, your peng older cousin should be picking us up right?" I asked with a sly grin.