Chapter 12 - He likes her!

JORDENS POV

Its almost the end of lunch and I've finally figured it out.

Joel likes Becca!
 I don't understand why I didn't see it before. He would always talk about her and everything, I think my head was just so wrapped up with...her.

I have realised so far today that he is trying to take her...OF ME. This morning for example, he was literally on her like hugging her from behind and everything, he knows I like her everyone knows I like her well except her, I don't know its hard to tell but still, it's Joel that's getting on my nerves.

Before we went to first period I told him to back of in I guess you could say boy to boy way but he just replied and acted like everything was a joke which pissed me of more.

He ended it with saying "don't worry about it" or something like that and then he just went.

Knowing Joel he IS going to continue and I know exactly what I am going to do about it.

I am going to make her fall for me and only me! , even though I'm kind of on the right track already I don't want her to even smile at Joel. I know that's cruel considering he is so close to me but he knows I like her or better yet liked her first, and trying to take her away from me on purpose is so not alright.....but then again, Tiana, I'm leading her on aren't I? What ever I'll figure it out.

Where is Joel and Anthony what the fuck they were just with me.

I looked around and saw them heading in my direction with Anthony relieved and Joel looking a bit giddy what's up with him?!

When they were stood beside me I had to ask.

"were did you guys go just now?" I asked directly to Anthony who I know as the most honest person I know.

He looked at Joel but Joel just shrugged making Anthony sigh while turning back to me.

"we just walked about for a bit and chatted to Becca real quick that's all"

Why am I not fucking surprised...

"for what reason?" I asked this time aiming it at any one of them.

It was Joel who responded this time

"is that any of your business" he spat out

Oh wow and to think that this was all a joke to him.

"I mean its not like you share any of your conversations with her to us" he added now acting like he doesn't care again.

I was about to shout at him to tell me what they spoke about but I was stopped by a girl calling out us.

"Oi guys!" I turned my head to see it was Vyelle coming quickly toward us looking a bit agitated.

"hey you aight?" Anthony decided to ask.

"no I cant find Daniel anywhere have you seen him because he is normally with you guys?!"she replied crossing her arms and glaring up at us.

"woaw calm down stop acting like we've killed him we ain't seen him as well" Joel answered amused.

"well do you know where he could be?" she muttered with a sigh.

The three of us looked at each other,We knew where he is. He is in a random abandoned part of the school messing around with his new fuck buddy Cassandra or something.

I felt bad for her I really did, she was clueless but I didn't feel that bad for her because everyday after school she would be flirting with Sam on the bus anyway.

We all shrugged and she kissed he teeth in frustration and walked off.

I looked back up at Joel but decided not to carry on the lame argument cause I am literally to tired it looked like it was the same with him.

"Yo guys bells gunna ring in a minute should we head up?" Anthony asked breaking the awkward silence.

"yeah yeah" I muttered making a head start.

***

Hey guys I just wanted to say I quick word because I haven't really done so in the previous chapters.

So yeah first of I know this is a short and boring chapter but I assure you to please keep reading I have some crazy shit planned as you can see from all the hints in some of the chapters I have already wrote and it's going to be (hopefully) super good.

We got some mafia stuff (from the twins' conversation) but just a bit but then again it will end up having a big turn on this book.

Then we gunna get some cheating stuff going on (not mentioning any names...(even though you think you know who it is hehehohoHAHARARARA)

And lets not forget the kids who gunna fall in love and yeah so much more.

Oh yeah there MIGHT be a heated scene (between two unexpected people).

So to end this THANK YOU to everyone reading share this if you can and ladiladila, keep reading and love you all!!!!xxxxxxxxx