Chapter 1 - The Party

Start from the beginning

-Who do you think it's this time? Nina asked.

-I don't know, it's like paparazzies here every other week, I'm sick of it, Kendall sighed. But as you know there are always celebrities in LA.

-Maybe we should just go to the mall tomorrow, and go grab a coffee at Starbucks or something? I said and we walked across the road to Satrbucks. Luckily there were only one person in the line, so it wouldn't take to long to get or coffee's. As we got the we sat down at a table in the back, and Kendall got a text from Caleb.

-Omg Emily! Kendall said bursting out in laughter.

-What is it? I asked.

-Caleb just told me which one of the guys from the football team who liked you, Kendall said, showing me a picture.

-Tom? Omg! I said laughing. Tom was the shyest guy on the team, he never spoke, but he was a damn good football player, and he is actually kind of cute, "maybe he'll talk at the party if we give him a few shots" I thought to myself.

-What are you thinking about? Nina asked.

-Oh, nothing, we should get Tom drunk, that would be hillarious! I said.

-Yeah, totally, Nina and Kendall said at the same time.

After a little while we left Starbucks, and I went home to go grab a few things, because I was staying the night at Kendall's house, and Caleb had told Kendall to invite as many people as possible to his party. This was the party that was going to be the start of our senior year so it has to be great. We decided to put up flyers around in the streets, and we called everyone in or contactlist, so there are probably about 100-150 that is coming tomorrow.

-----------------Next day- the party---------------

We had a short day at school today aswell, so we had alot of time to set up the party at Caleb's house. Me and Kendall met Nina at his house, and a few friends og Kendall's went out to buy liqour and many kegs of beer. Kendall was one of the most popular girls in school, so being hre friend was not bad at all, but if you get on her bad side, she can make your life a living hell, even though she is the sweetest girl. 

The clock was already 9 pm and people started showing up to the party, me and Kendall started of with 2 shots of tequila, just to get it on, and after that we started on a beer. The party got more crowded by the minute, and me and Kendal decided to go out in Caleb's jacuzzi. His parents were extremly rich, so he had like a huge mansion, but his parents are always away on buisniess trips, and now Caleb is always the party host.

-Kendall, we forgot our bikinis on your bed, I said.

-Whatever, we can use our underwear, she said smiling. I can feel myself getting a little bit lightheaded.

-Hey Caleb, I said as we approached the jacuzzi.

-Hey Emily, Tom is inside the kitchen, he said he wanted to talk to you, and Kendall, get you hot ass in her, he said with a smirk.

-I'm coming, Kendall said almost slipping as she went in the jacuzzi.

-Okay, I'll be back in a sec Kendall.

-Yeah, have fun Emily! she said laughing. I walked back inside the house to find Tom, and he was waiting by the counter in the kitchen. I walked up to him, and I could see him starting to blush.

-Hi Tom, Caleb said you wanted to talk to me, I said giving him a smile, he was so cute when he was blushing. He cleared his throat and said:

-Hi Emily, can I get you anything to drink? 

-Yeah, want to take a few shots with me? I said smirking at him, and he smiled back at me. I had never seen those cute dimples he have, and his sparkley blue eyes, I don't get why no girls want to date him, he actually seems very nice.

-Okay, I'll go get the bottle with tequila then, wait here, he said as he walked out of the kithen. I pulled myself up on the counter and waited for about 5 minutes, and then I felt someone tickling me. I bursted out in laughter, I'm so ticklish.

-Please stop, I said while laughing. 

-Okay, okay, I heard Tom say, and he took a bottle of tequila and poured it into two shot glasses. We took about five shots, and I could barley walk straight. 

-You want to go outside in the jacuzzi? I asked.

-Yeah sure.We got in the jacuzzi with Kendall and Caleb, and after a while I felt myself getting really drunk as the alchol got in my system.

-Wher's Nina? I asked Kendall.

-I think she's in one of the bedrooms getting it on with Max, if you know what I mean, she said winking at me.

-Are you serious? I said in disbelief. Max was the biggest player there is.

-Tom do you want to come with me to find her?

-Yeah, sure, I'll come with you.

We had checked every room except one, Calebs room. I tried opening the door but it was locked.

-Nina! are you in there? I yelled. Suddenly another girl I've never seen before opened the door.

-Do you mind? I'm trying to have a little privacy here! She yelled. 

-I'm sorry, I thought Nina was in there, I said walking away. 

-So do you have any idea where she is then? Tom asked, he actually sounded really concerned.

-I don't know, she probably just went home, I said walking towards the stairs, when suddenly Tom grabbed my hand.

-Emily? There's something I've always wanted to do, he said while i turned around to face him. He leaned in and kissed me, at first I was a bit shocked, but it was nice, he's a really good kisser, so I kissed him back, and begged for entrance with my tounge and he let me. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, and as I did that I got really dizzy, I was really drunk. He carried me into a bedroom, and layed me down on the bed and got on top of me, not breaking the kiss. I slowly took of his shirt, and he took off mine. I know I will feel bad about this in the morning, since this will be my first time, but I was so turned on, and he was so gentil. After kissing for awhile he took of my pants and panties, and went down on me.................

It was really awkward afterwards, we just layed there.

-So, uhm, was it good? he asked.

-Mhm, was it for you?

-Mhm.

-Do you want to go downstairs and get a drink or something, I asked while I blushed, but luckily the lights were turned off so he couldn't see me.

-Yeah, okay, he said. We took our clothes back on and went down stairs, there weren't as many people now as it was before we went upstairs, but Tom went to get the bottle of tequila we drank from earlier and poured it in big glasses, since all the shot glasses had been used. We sat in the living room with Caleb and Kendall, and a few other people I've never seen before. The glass Tom had poured me was half full, but I drank it all in one sip, I needed some air, and I had to be by myself now.

-Uhm guys, I'm just going outside to get some fresh air, I mumbled, and everyone was very blurry, I almost fell as I stood up.

-I'll come with you, looks like you need a hand, Tom said.

-No, I want to be by myself for a bit! I said getting irritated.

-Are you sure? Tom asked.

-Yes I'm sure, does it look like I'm twelve? I can go outside by myself! I yelled at him. I always get mad when I'm drinking.

-Okay, okay, Tom said. I went outside and walked down to the road and I saw a bench outside the gate of the house. I layed down and suddenly felt myself falling asleep.

As I woke up, it felt like my head was going to explode, I slowly opened my eyes, and as I looked at the surroundings, I had no Idea of where I was. I started to freak out........

Author's note: Hope you guys like it! If you want me to continue, please vote or comment :)