I look away. Satisfied by his answer

"A close friend." he continues, I look at him

"We're in a relationship." he finishes, my face gets red and I feel like I'm going to throw up.

The elevator opens and I rush out, walking away from Chandler.

I get to the desk and explain myself. They give me a new key and tell me to return it when I'm finished.

I notice Chandler beside me but pretend he isn't with me.

I walk back to the elevator and get inside.

Another awkward 30 seconds.

We get to the top and I quickly walk to my room

"Are you okay?" he asks running behind me

"Yep, peachy just wanna get into my room." I reply quickly

"Alice stop." he orders.

I turn and look at him

"What's wrong?" he asks

I roll my eyes.

"I'm just... homesick."

"Oh." he believes me.

I unlock the door and sigh of relief.

"I'm gonna get ready. I'll see you in about an hour." I fake smile before closing the door. I feel bad for being so distant with him and just closing the door on his face but it's to late to change that.

It's to early to change into my bathing suit so I go onto my laptop and create a YouTube account for my V-logs.

I name it Alicesworld and upload my first video.

I feel satisfied so I share it on twitter.

I have around 4 thousand followers since Emily Kinney uploaded a photo of her and I a week ago.

I get likes on the post almost immediately and 100 views in 5 minutes. I read the few comments posted asking for another video and for me to continue making them.

I whip out my camera and make a follow up video

"Hey guys it's Alice! It's only been a few hours since I filmed my first video and only a few minutes since I posted it but who cares!" I laugh

"Anyway, I'm going to add a few clips at the end of this intro of tonight. So I won't make it long but -" someone knocks on the door cutting me off. I give the camera a look before I rush to open the door

My face turns from a smile to a straight up frown. I stop the recording

"Oh I'm sorry! I meant to knock on Chandler's door!" an overly peppy Rachel smiles. I glare at her wondering why she's acting so happy, I notice some of the cast members walking down the hall.

"Rachel!" Emily grins and gives her a huge hug, I will admit that's jealousy overfills my being.

"You haven't come to set for awhile you must come with Chandler soon!" She smiles

I see Chandler walk out of Stevens room, she walks up and hugs Chandler spinning her around. I can't help the redness my face show's.

"Aw babe I've missed you so much." Rachel hugs him back as he sets her down.

"You two are too cute!" Lauren smiles as she takes out her phone and takes a picture of Rachel hanging all over Chandler.

I roll my eyes and growl as I walk back into my room slamming the door. I know Rachel must be extremely amused by my actions.