"We have a training room that you can spar in." Duman walks out Ending his mates misery. we all follow out us girls hanging back a little.

"Is it me or did I snap and act sexy?" I ask under my breath. Turning to look over my shoulder at Musa and Aisha.

"And I made a ball of dark energy and it didn't even feel that bad." Aisha sounds like she doesn't know how to feel about that.

"And why have I never snapped before. It is so fun to make people all embarrassed and make a fool out of them."

"I know right. It's funny to watch Their faces go all red and then they start to stutter." Musa join in.

"Ah, um - ar" Bloom mocks, while doing funny poses. We all burst out laughing.

"Wow what's happening to us?" I mutter.

"It must be the black magic." although Musa doesn't sound worried, she has a hidden hint of fear in her eyes.

"I didn't even want to mention using our powers, the magic sort of took over." Aisha shakes her head.

"It seems that when we want to be evil, we are pretty evil. But when we want to be good we are normal." Bloom states. I nod digesting this new information.

Wizards P.O.V.

Duman elbows Anagen. "I see that you have a little crush. On that nature fairy." Anagen hides his face.

"Yeah so what? You have a thing for that music fairy, Musa." He strikes back.

"No I don't! And even if I do you can't prove it." He cross's his arms.

"I probably could" Gantlos comments.

"Oh shut it. We all know that you also have some feeling for Flora." Gantlos glares at them.

"No I don't." They both snigger at him.

"Shut it you three." Organ commands.

"Oh come on Organ, you have to admit that you find Bloom at least a little bit interesting." Anagen eyes him.

"It doesn't mater, it would never work out." Realising this they fall into a steady walk.

Floras P.O.V.

"Okay here we are." We walk into a big room with all sorts of different trading things.

"You ready." I nudge Bloom, my evil side beginning to take over.

"I think the question is, are you?" We both walk forward and face each other. "Belevix!" Bloom shouts and we all transform. I look down at my self and see that my outfit has black bits on it now instead of pink, and the green is darker. Aisha and Musa walk over to the side line with the wizards and we prepare to battle.

I fly up into the air and throw the first spell. It feels weird to be flying, it's quicker like there is more power in my wings. Bloom doges it and flies up to my level. She throws a fire arrow at me and I doge out of the way. My reflexes have gotten better, usually I wouldn't have been able to dodge that quite so easily.

"Green Ivy." I throw a spell at the ground underneath her. Vines sprout out and grab her. It doesn't take Her long to get out. She fires another winx spell at me and it hits my stomach, pushing all the air out of me.

I look down at Organ and spot a frown on his face.  looking beside him my eyes drift over Gantlos, quickly moving back to Bloom and the fight in front of me. Okay time to try out theses new powers. Creating a black ball of energy i throw it at Bloom. It hits her and sends her flying into the wall, smashing it and sending pieces of concrete flying everywhere. Cautiously i land in front of her.

"Are you okay Bloom?" Whispering I reach down to help her up and she blasts me across the room. hitting the ground I roll over my shoulder and land hard, spots of black cloud my vision for a split second. Groaning I sit up and rub my head.

"Okay I deserved that" I state aloud. Getting back Up I fly back into the air and meet Bloom.

"I can't believe that we are actually using dark magic." I say only loud enough for her to hear.

"I know right. But it feels so..."

"Good" I finish for her.

"And powerful." I move back and shoot a black beam at Bloom. She had the same idea and they meet in the middle exploding sending us flying backwards into the ground. I recover and stand up, Bloom does the same.

She starts to run in my direction but soon enough she starts to run really fast. Like really fast. It takes me a second to realize that she is using super speed. But how? I jump out of the way and into the air. Bloom slows down and flies up to me.

"Flame arrow" She fires at me. Acting on a new reflex i Theo my hands up and i catch the spell and absorb it. A rush of power flows through me and i could have sworn my eyes glowed. Bloom looks at me in surprise. I look down at my hands. Wow that felt weird but nice, how did my body know to do that?

It made me a little bit more stronger. I fire the energy back at her and send her backwards, but she regains her balance before she hits the ground.

"That was awesome!" Yelling I punch the air. I look down at the wizards and Organ has a smile on his face. Musa and Aisha walk out.

"It's our turn now." I fly down and walk over to Organ.

"That was awesome Flora." He congratulates me.

"That was so amazing. Do you feel that whenever you absorbed a spell?" I question, confused on where this excitement is coming from. Why am I acting so open with him, why aren't we fighting, why does this suddenly feel so familiar?

"Yes, it's an amazing feeling, is it not?" I nod. He gives me a half smile.

"Hum, I like you, we could be friends." My evil side takes over even more and I eye him. He looks a taken back but nods.

"Yes, that wouldn't be too bad." He gives me a wonky smile and I return it. He turns back to his stoic pose and watches the fight in front of him.

I decided that for now, the answer to those questions do not matter.