Chapter Eleven- Slow

**I lied. Y'all do get another chapter this week. Enjoy! ;)

"Stay here." Eren said sharply, patting Marco's arm before he rushed off to the room Mikasa was in. He watched as three other employees wrestled her  flailing limbs into a straightjacket. One of the employees Eren recognized as the asshole,Jean.

"Don't just stand there! Help,Eren,you useless twat!" He snapped as one of the girl's fingernails scratched his cheek,drawing blood. Mikasa suddenly froze,lifting her head and  quieting, when mere moments before she had been shrieking wildly. She looked  at the young male with milky,unfocused eyes. "Eren? Is that you..?" She whispered hopefully. With a grim nod,Eren walked over.
"It's me,Mikasa. Now get your arm in there." He said softly but firmly. To the employee's surprise,she obeyed almost immediately, staring at him.

"Eren,I-"
"We'll talk later." Giving her a look that clearly told her to shut up,he took her arm and lead her to her bed.
"Be good. Okay? Otherwise you'll end up getting an ice bath or something painful. Just. Be good." He huffed,raking his fingers through his own hair as he took a step back. He tried his best not to look at her wounded-puppy expression. "I'll bring you lunch tomorrow if you behave." He muttered,turning on his heel to march out. Before he could even get to the cell door though,Jean grabbed his arm.

"Wait,do you know that hot little fighter?" He asked,his eyes bright and his cheek scratched and bleeding. Eren glared daggers at him.
"First,Don't you dare speak of her like that. And second,let go of me." Eren gritted his teeth,his shoulders tense.

"Why should I?"
"Jean,maybe you should stop." One of the employees Eren didn't recognize laughed as she brushed by them.
"No. I want to know why I shouldn't speak about her that way. Sure, she's hot. But she's likely just a psychotic killer who somehow escaped being put down in priso-" Eren's fist connecting with his mouth abruptly cut off the rest of Jean's words,making the male stumble back as he pressed his fingers against his bloody mouth. Eren stared at him,panting.

"I said not to talk about her like that, you horse-faced asshole! She's a person,just like me and you!" Eren snapped, storming out of the room. He vaguely noticed Jean start to follow him,and the employee who told Jean to quit hold him back. Eren didn't try to pay attention to what she was saying to him,he was already heading to Levi's room. He just wanted to talk to the patient that he respected in a way, even almost admired.

Swiping the card,he stormed inside the cell the second that the door opened. "Levi!"
"What,Brat!" Levi paused in the act of pulling his shirt off,the shirt halfway over his head,revealing perfect abs. Eren swallowed,actually distracted from his anger for a split second.

"I. Um. I can come back..?" He offered with a choked laugh,his face reddening. "No,it's fine. Hand me my other shirt from the corner,will you?" Levi pulled the material the rest of the way off,and Eren was hypnotized by the way his muscles moved so fluidly under his skin with the movement.

"Oi! Are you going to just stand there?" Levi's voice snapped Eren out of his trance.
"O-oh. Sorry." Blinking and shaking his head to clear it,Eren got the shirt and handed it to him,though he was sad to see him pull it on.

"Now. Mind telling me why you so rudely barged in here?" Levi asked,looking at Eren with a small scowl. "Oh,well-" Eren launched into the story,panting by the end since he'd rushed to get it all out.

"Still lost. Why'd you come here,though? And I taught you all of that and you used a right hook on that guy?!" Levi sighed,standing and rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"I wasn't thinking about the moves. I was angry, okay?" Eren scoffed softly.
He waited a moment before adding,"And I'm not sure why I wanted to tell you. It was just all I could think about. I left her room,and I came here without really thinking of anything other than telling you-" Eren shut up as Levi began to walk towards him.

"What?" He chuckled nervously as Levi stopped in front of him.
Levi said nothing, just looked at him for a minute as Eren's pulse raced.

"Good." Levi said shortly. Eren opened his lips to reply when the other male suddenly moved,pinning him against the wall.
"What- What the hell are you doing this time?!" Eren gasped,his cheeks getting a pink tint to them as he looked into Levi's eyes.

"Just shut up already, Brat." He lowered his face,suddenly kissing him. Eren froze,his breath hitching.

I'm not gay...But why does his lips feel so good against mine?

Eren stayed still,thinking, and Levi suddenly pinned both of his wrists with one hand,using the other to grab a fistful of Eren's hair,pulling on it and making him moan softly,involuntarily.

"Do you like when I kiss you,Brat?" His voice was low in Eren's ear,almost a growl. Eren blushed darker, not meeting his eyes.
"I don't know. It happened so fast." He mumbled.

"So slow it down? Got it." Levi lowered his head again. That time,the kiss was sweet,soft and slow with just enough passion to make Eren kiss back cautiously, a soft sigh leaving his lips as his green eyes fluttered closed.
When Levi pulled back,he did it slowly,smirking as he watched Eren follow him unconsciously before his eyes opened.

"I won't do anymore today. But did you like that?"  Levi asked.
"Yes...But I'm not gay?" Eren's hand went up,his fingertips touching his bottom lip,as though he had to feel that it truly had happened.

"Sure,you're not. You seem less flustered and angry now,though. Go home." Levi pushed him out the door,Leaving Eren standing outside of it,blushing like a schoolgirl.

What the hell just happened?

**Ahh,I've had that scene in my mind for weeks! Anywhore, I hope y'all enjoyed, and as usual, please vote and comment if you liked this chapter! What do you think happens next? ;)

Also,sidenote. I'm sorry if this chapter has any errors,It's quite late and I have a splitting headache,so I may have missed some mistakes. I love you all. Stay tuned! :)**